Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Ohhh, Milly badass! :XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
What can you do that'd scare me? hmm?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Show up in the middle of the night holding a knife! :3c

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

Or disguised of kpop's gay dudes to make you think I'll rape you! :3c
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Neither scares me. I've had a guy hold a knife to my neck.

And gay dudes cant' fight back. I can fight. So ha.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Really? When it happened? :iik

Actually they can, they have male strength so...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Few years ago.

Naw, they're too dainty.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
They tried to assault you? :vin

Yeah, I guess you're right...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
One person, because of something I said. :oh

Even tried maniac route and tried to cut my neck a bit with the knife he was holding just to get him to back off.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
So are you saying you're fearless and want me to believe you? :popcorn
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
No.

I'm asking you to explain how you'll cause fear in me.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
One person, because of something I said. :oh

Even tried maniac route and tried to cut my neck a bit with the knife he was holding just to get him to back off.
What did you say? :fail

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

No.

I'm asking you to explain how you'll cause fear in me.
Maybe you fear height, I could put you in a airplane. :derp
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Don't wanna say. It's not exactly a racist word, but if misunderstood it definitely is.

No, height makes me feel weird, but I fear it not. Try again.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Poor mistaken Mily!

-not
Maybe you went too far.

Ok, today I quit. I'll try again tomorrow. :sleepy
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I annoy the reds on daily basis. I even stand up to them. I've been in NYC and Philly subway way late at night, after midnight. I've walked in Philly on my own at night as well. I've pissed off scary-looking customers. All this without an ounce of fear.

The hell can you do that scares me? X_X
:yodawg
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yeah, Mily is quite funny tonight. :lmao
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Because you're trying too hard to show you're badass. :XD
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top