Really? I love you, scav!
Thank you, french!![]()

Really? I love you, scav!
Thank you, french!![]()

Marry you?Then marry me? D:
Pfft, the man can't kill me. I'm unkillable. I'm like Tobi! D:
FAIL THREAD NOT MY FAULT.



Well I need more free time, that's all...and besides my thread, I think yours is the only member/staff thread I've visited todayYeah, women who survive here is usually tough!
But you need to visit me often.![]()
...so it's not that bad
You never visited my thread.Well I need more free time, that's all...and besides my thread, I think yours is the only member/staff thread I've visited today...so it's not that bad
![]()

Imp, are you that blue thing on my back?[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&list=ULmvHPNT4B6OM&v=pXdoSfYtLlI&feature=fvwp[/video]

I did...You never visited my thread.
thanks.I did...
But you go more often to my sis thread.Well I need more free time, that's all...and besides my thread, I think yours is the only member/staff thread I've visited today...so it's not that bad
![]()


And I even posted twicethanks.

?NOOO NOT POOR JORPED!!

You're jealous, portuga.wtf ... this is worse than my thread![]()


i hate when thread discussion goes not the way i planned :}

Jealous?You're jealous, portuga.
Por favor, me dê 5 estrelas!


what questions?DD thinks I'm a troll, he never answer my questions!![]()