Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Then marry me? D:

Pfft, the man can't kill me. I'm unkillable. I'm like Tobi! D:

FAIL THREAD NOT MY FAULT.
Marry you? :sexyarf

I could prove you're not unkillable if you jump off a bridge. :derp

No, you fail! :smack
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Yeah, women who survive here is usually tough!

But you need to visit me often. :pout
Well I need more free time, that's all...and besides my thread, I think yours is the only member/staff thread I've visited today:hee...so it's not that bad:p
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
wtf ... this is worse than my thread :lmao
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&list=ULmvHPNT4B6OM&v=pXdoSfYtLlI&feature=fvwp[/video]
Imp, are you that blue thing on my back? :?bunny
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Well I need more free time, that's all...and besides my thread, I think yours is the only member/staff thread I've visited today:hee...so it's not that bad:p
But you go more often to my sis thread. :scry
I'm jealous! :pout
What did you do this weekend?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
DD thinks I'm a troll, he never answer my questions! :crying
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top