


If you want to eat roten brigadeiro that's ok.she is going to send brigadeiro by mail or emailso you can't act like that
![]()

Oh, I didn't see, sorry.I already said I like meat!
I like caramel and marmalade, and all sorts of cookies and pie and cake and sugah!! SUGAR!!! FCKING SUGAR YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I'm nice!
It's because I like to troll sometimes being badass, you just don't get it.
And I have little patience most of the time, but I'm really nice.![]()

Is that meant for me?? thanks scav.
I didn't know you, genius!Tata you didn't visit me on Euro 2004, here in Portugal, so i won't go to Brazil on 2014 for the WC![]()


quit smoking dude, it was for tataIs that meant for me?? thanks scav.
You weren't even 18 back then...still a child.I didn't know you, genius!
You have no choice, you need to come, me and Farfat can beat you up because we're strong.![]()
Thx you Captain ObviousI didn't know you, genius!
You have no choice, you need to come, me and Farfat can beat you up because we're strong.![]()



Poor DD.quit smoking dude, it was for tata

I can beat any of you guys in mud wrestling.Thx you Captain Obvious
Hmm, a lot of things can happen in 1 year and half, but much likely it's not gonna be possible![]()
I was 12You weren't even 18 back then...still a child.
---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------
and jorped was like 12!



True.You weren't even 18 back then...still a child.
---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------
and jorped was like 12!




I'm here because sometimes people don't see the obvious!Thx you Captain Obvious
Hmm, a lot of things can happen in 1 year and half, but much likely it's not gonna be possible![]()

I doubt! You would be horny watching me, portuga and Farfat doing mud fight, so you wouldn't be abble to beat us.I can beat any of you guys in mud wrestling.

You were only 15/16True.
Jeez, 12!!! Still on diapers.
How old are u, DD? If you told me I forgot.![]()

You wanna fight me that much? I also wouldn't be focusing on the "fighting" partI doubt! You would be horny watching me, portuga and Farfat doing mud fight, so you wouldn't be abble to beat us.![]()

i only do mud wrestling with girls![]()
Mud wrestling doesn't turn me on at all....I'm here because sometimes people don't see the obvious!
![]()
Yeah, go work hard!
---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------
I doubt! You would be horny watching me, portuga and Farfat doing mud fight, so you wouldn't be abble to beat us.![]()
You wanna fight me that much? I also wouldn't be focusing on the "fighting" part![]()
