Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:nerd
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Tata you didn't visit me on Euro 2004, here in Portugal, so i won't go to Brazil on 2014 for the WC :dancin
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
she is going to send brigadeiro by mail or email :3c so you can't act like that :arf
If you want to eat roten brigadeiro that's ok. :XD

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

I already said I like meat!

I like caramel and marmalade, and all sorts of cookies and pie and cake and sugah!! SUGAR!!! FCKING SUGAR YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Oh, I didn't see, sorry.

OMG, I'm crazy about sugar too! I'm a big ant! Let's eat it till we die! :x3
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I'm nice! :yelling
It's because I like to troll sometimes being badass, you just don't get it. :scry
And I have little patience most of the time, but I'm really nice. :noworry
:chu
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Tata you didn't visit me on Euro 2004, here in Portugal, so i won't go to Brazil on 2014 for the WC :dancin
I didn't know you, genius! :fail
You have no choice, you need to come, me and Farfat can beat you up because we're strong. :hee
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,658
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I didn't know you, genius! :fail
You have no choice, you need to come, me and Farfat can beat you up because we're strong. :hee
You weren't even 18 back then...still a child.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

and jorped was like 12!
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I didn't know you, genius! :fail
You have no choice, you need to come, me and Farfat can beat you up because we're strong. :hee
Thx you Captain Obvious :cookiestare
:rofl

Hmm, a lot of things can happen in 1 year and half, but much likely it's not gonna be possible :p
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
You weren't even 18 back then...still a child.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

and jorped was like 12!
I was 12 :o
We almost won :crying

2004 would be one of the best year of my life as a "football's fan" ... FC PORTO won the Champions League and we almost won the Euro :scry
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
You weren't even 18 back then...still a child.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

and jorped was like 12!
True. :lmao
Jeez, 12!!! Still on diapers. :XD
How old are u, DD? If you told me I forgot. :sweat
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
i only do mud wrestling with girls :hurr
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Thx you Captain Obvious :cookiestare
:rofl

Hmm, a lot of things can happen in 1 year and half, but much likely it's not gonna be possible :p
I'm here because sometimes people don't see the obvious!


Yeah, go work hard! :derp

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

I can beat any of you guys in mud wrestling.
I doubt! You would be horny watching me, portuga and Farfat doing mud fight, so you wouldn't be abble to beat us. :cookiehand
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I doubt! You would be horny watching me, portuga and Farfat doing mud fight, so you wouldn't be abble to beat us. :cookiehand
You wanna fight me that much? I also wouldn't be focusing on the "fighting" part :derp
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,658
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I'm here because sometimes people don't see the obvious!


Yeah, go work hard! :derp

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------



I doubt! You would be horny watching me, portuga and Farfat doing mud fight, so you wouldn't be abble to beat us. :cookiehand
Mud wrestling doesn't turn me on at all....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top