When Scav goes offline, we all know spam time ended ... but as he is invisible, we never know when he is offline, so ...There is always a next time T_T

When Scav goes offline, we all know spam time ended ... but as he is invisible, we never know when he is offline, so ...There is always a next time T_T

You can't think like that ... i was an hero now i am a celebrity ... which means i am a celebrity hero![]()


Just like everyone else .. ok almost everyoneWhen people go with me I'm less lazy too.![]()

lol you and lawlett are also spam machinesWhen Scav goes offline, we all know spam time ended ... but as he is invisible, we never know when he is offline, so ...![]()

Idk you tata, but it feels so weird talking in english with a brazilian D: (if you are brazilian ofc)They do it everyday, it's not news.
And I don't care about those numbers for being honest, I wish my number was smaller.![]()
What does that mean?Annyeo~

Portuga's thread is another good place to do it.There is always a next time T_T

TruePortuga's thread is another good place to do it.![]()

I'm used to it because I speak in english to jorped and my sis here all the time.Idk you tata, but it feels so weird talking in english with a brazilian D: (if you are brazilian ofc)


It's kinda dead this days. I already revived it once, now its your time tata xDPortuga's thread is another good place to do it.![]()
she's talking about jorped thread not the portuguese threadIt's kinda dead this days. I already revived it once, now its your time tata xD

My thread dead?It's kinda dead this days. I already revived it once, now its your time tata xD


she's talking about jorped thread not the portuguese thread![]()


Today his thread was pretty active.It's kinda dead this days. I already revived it once, now its your time tata xD

Oh, now makes sense.she's talking about jorped thread not the portuguese thread![]()

she's talking about jorped thread not the portuguese thread![]()
I failed xD 
No ...did you guys start your campaign for the community award?


No, I'm noob, you need to teach me.did you guys start your campaign for the community award?

Idk why they let 3 days to do the campaign.did you guys start your campaign for the community award?
