Hey folks! - Part 1

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
ba dun tss :popcorn
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:dancin
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
You guys are too fast for me. :worrybunny
Miyagi!!! You need to come here more often. :nod
How are you?

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

thought its true that that smiley is more accurate to describe her than llama
Shut up! :ck

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

let it come. that classless woman has nothing on me :yodawg
Jeez, if you hate me so much why are you always here? There is so many other threads for you to spam, go there, hater.

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Another brazilian song but in english: :derp

 
Last edited by a moderator:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
u should've been trying to prove us wrong. but by using violence u're just proving that we're right about that smiley :mono
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
u should've been trying to prove us wrong. but by using violence u're just proving that we're right about that smiley :mono
My llama side is for those who deserve it. :noworry
And you already know my llama side, you liar. :hmph
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Fine, thanks. Your thread is very popular, you'll definitely win the Best Newcomer Award.


Are you interested in art like your sister?
Yeah, I'm not sure about it but I hope so. :amuse

Yes, I love art but I don't have her skills with photoshop. :XD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
llama side?

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

well i do know that llamas smell bad and spit a lot :derp
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Is my cool side! :nuts

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

And I'm a clean llama, I smell like flowers, my sister can confirm. :hee
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Does your sister make your avatar/signature sets or do you find them yourself? They look pretty nice.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
smell like flowers? :notsure
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Does your sister make your avatar/signature sets or do you find them yourself? They look pretty nice.
My first avy here she did. The second was me, the third I found on internet, and this one I did... But I only cut and resize basically (the avys and sig).
I want to learn more about photoshop and others, I only know corel draw but there is many years that I don't use corel draw so I don't know if I remember much.
And thanks. :amuse
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pat

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Oh, tell me the perfumes you guys like to wear.
 
Top