ba dun tss 





Miyagi!!! You need to come here more often.You guys are too fast for me.![]()

Shut up!thought its true that that smiley is more accurate to describe her than llama

Jeez, if you hate me so much why are you always here? There is so many other threads for you to spam, go there, hater.let it come. that classless woman has nothing on me![]()

u should've been trying to prove us wrong. but by using violence u're just proving that we're right about that smileyShut up!![]()

My llama side is for those who deserve it.u should've been trying to prove us wrong. but by using violence u're just proving that we're right about that smiley![]()


Fine, thanks. Your thread is very popular, you'll definitely win the Best Newcomer Award.Miyagi!!! You need to come here more often.
How are you?
Yeah, I'm not sure about it but I hope so.Fine, thanks. Your thread is very popular, you'll definitely win the Best Newcomer Award.![]()
Are you interested in art like your sister?






My first avy here she did. The second was me, the third I found on internet, and this one I did... But I only cut and resize basically (the avys and sig).Does your sister make your avatar/signature sets or do you find them yourself? They look pretty nice.

your wife said she smells like flowersWhat'tabout that?
![]()

What?pics or it didnt happen
Yeah!smell like flowers?![]()

About my smell.What'tabout that?
![]()
