I confess that I'm jealous of Googlez-kun's moves. 
Also, I'm jealous of his girlfriend. Double

Also, I'm jealous of his girlfriend. Double



The person who has firsthand experience, instead of the person who reads it in booksPfft, who's he gonna believe? An advice given by different literary reads or someone who kisses men?![]()

Really? You read or watch that somewhere?Men aren't like women though, dummy bear.
Well... men have THAT THING hanging around you know lol.Really? You read or watch that somewhere?
Just making sure you know firsthand experience isn't relevant since you went otu with guys, while Googzy's with a girl.Really? You read or watch that somewhere?
Who cares what they like? It's your life, you're living it, do what makes you happy. Though, you could try to meet more people. You know if they accept you, they'll be great friends.Don't think my parents would like that. And I wonder if at this point that would solve the problem.
I confess I got depressed for some reason... ( It's not like there isn't anyone to talk to...Oh, wait..there isn't)
No! You're ThereI confess hospital nurses were more friendly than I remember them to be. I wonder if wearing a uniform makes it more appealing lol.
I had a pleasant experience.
---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------
I'm here for you man - <3
and I'm Here...
Aaah... I want shared consciousness to be avalivable soon..No! You're Thereand I'm Here...
Aaah... I want shared consciousness to be avalivable soon..
> 
