Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I'm jealous of Googlez-kun's moves. :derp

Also, I'm jealous of his girlfriend. Double :derp
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I found an appropriate GIF for Googzy:


 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Pfft, who's he gonna believe? An advice given by different literary reads or someone who kisses men? :-_-
The person who has firsthand experience, instead of the person who reads it in books :blush
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Men aren't like women though, dummy bear.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Googlez you PLAYAAAA. Lol, I envy you, something like that happened to me last year... but I didn't have the balls to say "fuck this" (so, I ruined the relationship and nowadays we're nothing, we can barely see at each other).

Really? You read or watch that somewhere?
Well... men have THAT THING hanging around you know lol.

Nah, seriously, men and women aren't that different. In fact, every single person is different, so you can't say "women like this" and "men like this other thing".
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Really? You read or watch that somewhere?
Just making sure you know firsthand experience isn't relevant since you went otu with guys, while Googzy's with a girl.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I hate myself the most whenever I miss my dad.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I wanna say that I feel like shit. I miss being myself. I used to be a fun, carefree person although somewhat random and excentric. I think leaving portugal was the worst thing that happened in my life lately. I left behind all my friends who liked me even though I was kinda crazy and now I'm alone.

Not only I found myself alone. People who I tried to approach said I was crazy and stuff and although they didn't hate me I wasn't able to form bonds. That kinda made me down and made me become a more quiet and reserved person and also I have become bitter towards people I don't even know for no reason.

After becoming quiet and bitter towards people I think my old personality which I loved has gone away and now I feel that I have become empty inside.

I found a girlfrined whom I felt an attraction towards but I think it has become an empty relationship with time. Just like every thing in my life.

If I don't get into uni this year I seriously don't know what to do with my future. I fell that suddenly the ground I was standing in has crumbled.

I want to find good friends again. I want to become the person I liked to be again. I want to find my path again.

Man sorry for bringing depression in after all the good posts you guys have been posting.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You can't go back to Portugal?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Don't think my parents would like that. And I wonder if at this point that would solve the problem.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
There's no such thing as too slow with education man. As long as you make it worth it. If Uni is what you want, even if you don't make it in again, you should do it. And if I'm not mistaken you missed out on it this year because of some sort of formality/technicality right? So just make sure shit is in order and there won't be any reason to doubt it.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Don't think my parents would like that. And I wonder if at this point that would solve the problem.
Who cares what they like? It's your life, you're living it, do what makes you happy. Though, you could try to meet more people. You know if they accept you, they'll be great friends.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I got depressed for some reason... ( It's not like there isn't anyone to talk to...Oh, wait..there isn't)
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess hospital nurses were more friendly than I remember them to be. I wonder if wearing a uniform makes it more appealing lol.
I had a pleasant experience.

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

I confess I got depressed for some reason... ( It's not like there isn't anyone to talk to...Oh, wait..there isn't)

I'm here for you man - <3
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I confess hospital nurses were more friendly than I remember them to be. I wonder if wearing a uniform makes it more appealing lol.
I had a pleasant experience.

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------




I'm here for you man - <3
No! You're There :D and I'm Here... :D Aaah... I want shared consciousness to be avalivable soon..
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No! You're There :D and I'm Here... :D Aaah... I want shared consciousness to be avalivable soon..



We're separated by distance huh? I haven't heard that before *( kidding ) *

:SOON > :comfort
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
That awkward moment when something happens that makes you feel stupid, makes you hate yourself a little more, makes you lose a little faith in humanity, makes you want to break random shit.

Yeah.

That doesn't happen to me often. But it just happened.

:fail
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
And what happened?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top