so will Gajeel step over the failtooth?
Failtooth LOL.so will Gajeel step over the failtooth?

I just hope Mashima doesnt distant Natsu from Gajeel too much,becuz i was xtremely dissapointed what he did to gajeel in GH arc...I mean gajy loosing to chickin and goat?Failtooth LOL.
Anyway I hope he does it like a boss.![]()
They should be more or less rivals imo
whos ur fav male and female in the series?
You're so right bro.I just hope Mashima doesnt distant Natsu from Gajeel too much,becuz i was xtremely dissapointed what he did to gajeel in GH arc...I mean gajy loosing to chickin and goat?They should be more or less rivals imo
whos ur fav male and female in the series?

Knightwalker or Scarlet? what about male?You're so right bro.
If I have to say one, I'd say Erza is my favourite.![]()
Oh yeah I forgot to specify. XDKnightwalker or Scarlet? what about male?

yeah he is..I really wanted him to be master thoughOh yeah I forgot to specify. XD
Erza of Earthland.
About the male characters my favourite is Gildarts, because he is a boss.![]()
Yeah, me too.yeah he is..I really wanted him to be master though
Oh, too bad!What an unforgivable thing I've done.
Anyway no, I do not cook, unfortunately I would add. but I can still learn.
p.S: I've fallen into your trap, right? XD



Now you entrigued me.Oh, too bad!
You would fall if you said you cook!
But if you can learn I think you're in.![]()


...who else but Chuck Norris can be so destructive 
And think that he just uses a sniper rifle....who else but Chuck Norris can be so destructive
![]()

Seems like me and thorn have been really impressed by the art in the latest chapter of Bleach. XDwhat is this ichigo fanboyism![]()


Mashima always draws beautiful girls.yeah it was good. princess![]()

