Hi!

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Failtooth LOL.
Anyway I hope he does it like a boss. :hip
I just hope Mashima doesnt distant Natsu from Gajeel too much,becuz i was xtremely dissapointed what he did to gajeel in GH arc...I mean gajy loosing to chickin and goat? :notamused They should be more or less rivals imo :hee whos ur fav male and female in the series?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I just hope Mashima doesnt distant Natsu from Gajeel too much,becuz i was xtremely dissapointed what he did to gajeel in GH arc...I mean gajy loosing to chickin and goat? :notamused They should be more or less rivals imo :hee whos ur fav male and female in the series?
You're so right bro. :hee
If I have to say one, I'd say Erza is my favourite. :verily
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Knightwalker or Scarlet? what about male?
Oh yeah I forgot to specify. XD
Erza of Earthland. :verily
About the male characters my favourite is Gildarts, because he is a boss. :hip
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Oh yeah I forgot to specify. XD
Erza of Earthland. :verily
About the male characters my favourite is Gildarts, because he is a boss. :hip
yeah he is..I really wanted him to be master though
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
yeah he is..I really wanted him to be master though
Yeah, me too.
But unfortunately the master must be always in the guild while Gildarts, well, he likes to travel to know the world and many women LOL.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
What an unforgivable thing I've done. :gwah
Anyway no, I do not cook, unfortunately I would add. but I can still learn. :derp

p.S: I've fallen into your trap, right? XD
Oh, too bad! :(
You would fall if you said you cook! :XD
But if you can learn I think you're in. :nod
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Damn I only eat - well now in smaller portions too...
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Oh, too bad! :(
You would fall if you said you cook! :XD
But if you can learn I think you're in. :nod
Now you entrigued me. :3c
What kind of trap would it be? :cheez
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
:rofl...who else but Chuck Norris can be so destructive :rofl
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
:rofl...who else but Chuck Norris can be so destructive :rofl
And think that he just uses a sniper rifle.
It would cause more destruction with his punches and kicks, or rather, he would destroy the entire universe LOL.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I did and I really enjoyed the chapter. :hee
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
i really like how he draws mouths, just like i like hands and fingers in bleach :blush
 
Top