Hasa Diga Eebowai

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Looking for the off switch

Yes, you do. I shall vote for you regardless of the fact I gained nothing from you...not even a serenade.

Goodsy, I can vote for you too but :cookiestare....
aw don't say that bro :hi5
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Looking for the off switch

I'm so disappointed with Netflix over here at the moment. So few series... I mean there's only 30 American Dramaseries, and only a small portion of those are anywhere near completed in terms of available seasons. The only series I'm actually interested in that is available is Falling Skies.

Just look at Dexter, only season 1-4 are available... We're at season 7 now, that's just bad.

How many series do you guys have (e.g. under American Dramaseries)? I assume we're going to get more a little later, as so far this is as far from being "the video's answer to spotify" as heaven and earth. Also just for comparison, how many seasons of Dexter do you have? Just to look at one example.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Looking for the off switch

don't worry, you'll have my support :lovebunny

im up for some category but what im aiming at is the most passionate member. im burning with passion
Thanks! And you can count on me, too. :amuse
Yes, you do. I shall vote for you regardless of the fact I gained nothing from you...not even a serenade.

Goodsy, I can vote for you too but :cookiestare....
But what? :worrybunny

I'm so disappointed with Netflix over here at the moment. So few series... I mean there's only 30 American Dramaseries, and only a small portion of those are anywhere near completed in terms of available seasons. The only series I'm actually interested in that is available is Falling Skies.

Just look at Dexter, only season 1-4 are available... We're at season 7 now, that's just bad.

How many series do you guys have (e.g. under American Dramaseries)? I assume we're going to get more a little later, as so far this is as far from being "the video's answer to spotify" as heaven and earth. Also just for comparison, how many seasons of Dexter do you have? Just to look at one example.
Ugh, that sucks. :darn Yeah, we definitely have more, but series tend to rotate, afaik. It's nowhere near as good for movies/TV as Spotify is for music. I think there are 75 series that come up as TV Dramas for me (using my PS3). Dexter, unfortunately, isn't even on that list right now. I tried searching for it earlier today.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Looking for the off switch

You know :blush...
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Looking for the off switch

I really don't... :sweat
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Looking for the off switch

What an adult can ask from another adult, of opposite sexes:

For god sake read Noblesse and Tower of God...pleeeeeassssseeeee
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Looking for the off switch

I see... :blush

Maybe! I did give Noblesse a try once already and got through about 60 chapters :p
 
Last edited:

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Looking for the off switch

:arf, you did :chu. If I am not wrong, by Chapter 60, Jake and Mary have appeared. Get ready to be awestruck in few more chapters, chapter 76 panel 7 :worship. You will know why some of us worship this series and Raizel + Franky. Trust me, its only the beginning of the awesomeness that awaits you.
 
Last edited:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Looking for the off switch

Just want to say I've watched 5 episodes now (mid-6) and absolutely loving the show. One of the best first episodes I've seen (ever?). I was actually hooked right away, and I can't recall any other pilot that impressed me more with the exception of Game of Thrones.

The mystery around Brody is absolutely fantastically well done.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Looking for the off switch

:arf, you did :chu. If I am not wrong, by Chapter 60, Jake and Mary have appeared. Get ready to be awestruck in few more chapters, chapter 76 panel 7 :worship. You will know why some of us worship this series and Raizel + Franky. Trust me, its only the beginning of the awesomeness that awaits you.
I did. It wasn't bad, but it hadn't really grabbed me either. I do believe Jake and Mary have appeared, iirc. It would be really quick to get to chapter 76, so I might give it another try.

Just want to say I've watched 5 episodes now (mid-6) and absolutely loving the show. One of the best first episodes I've seen (ever?). I was actually hooked right away, and I can't recall any other pilot that impressed me more with the exception of Game of Thrones.

The mystery around Brody is absolutely fantastically well done.
I agree! The mystery surrounding Brody was my favorite part of the early episodes. I don't want to spoil too much, but they kind of depart from showing Brody's experience in captivity for a few episodes and then go back to it again later. The last couple of episodes of the first season are awesome. Glad you're loving it. :nod
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Looking for the off switch

The story progresses at much higher pace after the these chapters. The plot becomes more interesting. Trust my words, you would not want to drop it. Rai and Franky will be hitting whole new level of awesomeness later on.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Looking for the off switch

Wow, just when I thought they had trolled the entire story of Brody (or well I wasn't fully convinced), they pull the stuff they did at the ending of episode 8 :derp
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Looking for the off switch

Tiff - Feels like forever since I sent you a text. Expect more


:SOON


:love
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Looking for the off switch

...he's such a whore :o
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Looking for the off switch

:popcorn
 

Mr. Prince

MH's Best Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
2,259
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: Looking for the off switch

How come we've never had a chit-chat even though we seem to share so similar tastes in a number of things...? :gwah
(I just noticed this again when I was checking if anybody had been casting similar votes to mine in the Community Awards.)

So... so... hi! :blush

For starters:
Who is/are your favorite character/s on Breaking Bad?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Looking for the off switch

Have you watched any of season 2 yet, Tiff?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Looking for the off switch

season 2 of what? :oh
 
Top