Hey folks! - Part 1

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
That's because it looks like it was drawn by cavemen :lulzobito
Not only because of that ... i was talking about the story in specifically ... but i guess that would prolly be the first thing, why she wouldn't read it :lmao
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
That's because it looks like it was drawn by cavemen :lulzobito
Woah so mean D:
Togashi has its problems, but he redraw everything to a great level for the tankobon release ^^
Even though you could still say that his art is not that good, his plot is top notch :hip
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
:onoz Now I'm tied with tata again, Thanks DD you are not a bad friend like a certain someone
Scav:-_-
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
i also voted for you theBoss :vbunny
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Vote for me too...*tear*
Voted for you too man ^^
i also voted for you theBoss :vbunny
So you where threating me D: saing that you would vote for tata only to piss me off D:
Damn you scavy :shakefist


Omg I'm so dumb :arf I thought you could only vote for 1 person and now I can't vote again T_T
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:lmao
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Not only because of that ... i was talking about the story in specifically ... but i guess that would prolly be the first thing, why she wouldn't read it :lmao
I hate Naruto because the story is terrible. :noworry

She bashes Naruto ... i assume she doesn't like shounen manga at all :derp
There is some shounens I like and I told you some. It don't depends if it's shounen or shoujo, if the story is good I'll like. :nod

I voted for you best newcomer dude.
I hate you, DD! You broke my heart! :scry

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

i also voted for you theBoss :vbunny
You lied to me! You betrayed me!!! :o
</3
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
tata I voted for you and theboss....you can vote for more than one person, you insult me!
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Top