That's because it looks like it was drawn by cavemen 


Jorpy u player, you know her tastes.It's a really popular manga but don't think it will suit your taste.

Not only because of that ... i was talking about the story in specifically ... but i guess that would prolly be the first thing, why she wouldn't read itThat's because it looks like it was drawn by cavemen![]()

That's because it looks like it was drawn by cavemen![]()
She bashes Naruto ... i assume she doesn't like shounen manga at allJorpy u player, you know her tastes.![]()

hAHA - mhm she may like that then. ^^

Make her like it - if you gets what I'm saying.. ^__________~She bashes Naruto ... i assume she doesn't like shounen manga at all![]()

Woah so mean D:That's because it looks like it was drawn by cavemen![]()

Really DD ?I voted for you best newcomer dude.



Voted for you too man ^^Vote for me too...*tear*
So you where threating me D: saing that you would vote for tata only to piss me off D:i also voted for you theBoss![]()

I thought you could only vote for 1 person and now I can't vote again T_T
I hate Naruto because the story is terrible.Not only because of that ... i was talking about the story in specifically ... but i guess that would prolly be the first thing, why she wouldn't read it![]()

There is some shounens I like and I told you some. It don't depends if it's shounen or shoujo, if the story is good I'll like.She bashes Naruto ... i assume she doesn't like shounen manga at all![]()

I hate you, DD! You broke my heart!I voted for you best newcomer dude.

You lied to me! You betrayed me!!!i also voted for you theBoss![]()

Really? Can be more than 1?tata I voted for you and theboss....you can vote for more than one person, you insult me!
