Hey folks! - Part 1

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
TheBoss must be Korean too :derp
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Tata you are so mean!
You have lots of other categories to compete but I have only one :scry
It's not my fault. The people nominated me and I think the only category I have chances to win is the newcomer. :neutral

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

TheBoss must be Korean too :derp
Lol! Pseudo Korean. :derp
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
TheBoss must be Korean too :derp
Where did you took that from? O.õ
It's not my fault. The people nominated me and I think the only category I have chances to win is the newcomer. :neutral
Lies!!!! :chair
Ok I forgive you if I win the Headers contest :woo
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
He's talking about lawl drama. :XD
Hummm and who is he to talk about drama? D:
It's true! :bored
Go look the votes, you'll believe me. :noworry
Its far fault that you are losing the most beautiful, not mine :verily
and you two should win the best 'family' because you actually are family :woo
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Hummm and who is he to talk about drama? D:
He's she0, the bear. :oh
He's allowed to talk about Lawl drama, go look she0's thread and you'll undertand.

Its far fault that you are losing the most beautiful, not mine :verily
and you two should win the best 'family' because you actually are family :woo
I'm not only in the beauty contest, I can say you didn't look it very well. :fail
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
theBoss is making such a big deal about it. last year they didn't even have a best newcomer category :derp
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
theBoss is making such a big deal about it. last year they didn't even have a best newcomer category :derp
Yeah, that's why he's the new korean guy. :derp
I want to be the first one to win this category! :x3
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm not only in the beauty contest, I can say you didn't look it very well. :fail
Passionate and Friendly Member you really don't have much chance =\
But Best user name you can win easily ^^
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I don't bother looking at the results. ^^;
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Passionate and Friendly Member you really don't have much chance =\
But Best user name you can win easily ^^
Oh, I don't think I'm friendly enough to win that category so I think it's fair to lose it. :XD
And I think there is more passionate members here like scav than me, I'll vote for him in that category. :ohaielmo
I don't think I have enough votes to win best user name. :(

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

I don't bother looking at the results. ^^;
riki I voted for you in the most fashionable member. I hope you win. :amuse
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
riki is the most friendly staff member, support her there :vbunny
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Aww... thanks!

I don't know what I'm nominated for. :XD
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Aww... thanks!

I don't know what I'm nominated for. :XD
Lol!
I would vote for you as most mysterious member too but your name is not there so I only voted for DD.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I wonder how this awards will end ... :worrybunny
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,076
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What will ?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
:comfort
 
Top