TheBoss must be Korean too 


It's not my fault. The people nominated me and I think the only category I have chances to win is the newcomer.Tata you are so mean!
You have lots of other categories to compete but I have only one![]()

Lol! Pseudo Korean.TheBoss must be Korean too![]()

Where did you took that from? O.õTheBoss must be Korean too![]()
Lies!!!!It's not my fault. The people nominated me and I think the only category I have chances to win is the newcomer.![]()


He's talking about lawl drama.Where did you took that from? O.õ

It's true!Lies!!!!
Ok I forgive you if I win the Headers contest


Hummm and who is he to talk about drama? D:He's talking about lawl drama.![]()
Its far fault that you are losing the most beautiful, not mineIt's true!
Go look the votes, you'll believe me.![]()

He's she0, the bear.Hummm and who is he to talk about drama? D:

I'm not only in the beauty contest, I can say you didn't look it very well.Its far fault that you are losing the most beautiful, not mine
and you two should win the best 'family' because you actually are family![]()


Yeah, that's why he's the new korean guy.theBoss is making such a big deal about it. last year they didn't even have a best newcomer category![]()


Passionate and Friendly Member you really don't have much chance =\I'm not only in the beauty contest, I can say you didn't look it very well.![]()
Oh, I don't think I'm friendly enough to win that category so I think it's fair to lose it.Passionate and Friendly Member you really don't have much chance =\
But Best user name you can win easily ^^



riki I voted for you in the most fashionable member. I hope you win.I don't bother looking at the results. ^^;



Lol!Aww... thanks!
I don't know what I'm nominated for.![]()

The community awards xPWhat will ?
i will not win a single...I wonder how this awards will end ...![]()

Lies!!! you will win best otaku D:i will not win a single...