Re: Looking for the off switch

aw don't say that broYes, you do. I shall vote for you regardless of the fact I gained nothing from you...not even a serenade.
Goodsy, I can vote for you too but....

....


Yeah, we definitely have more, but series tend to rotate, afaik. It's nowhere near as good for movies/TV as Spotify is for music. I think there are 75 series that come up as TV Dramas for me (using my PS3). Dexter, unfortunately, isn't even on that list right now. I tried searching for it earlier today.
...

, you did
. If I am not wrong, by Chapter 60, Jake and Mary have appeared. Get ready to be awestruck in few more chapters, chapter 76 panel 7
. You will know why some of us worship this series and Raizel + Franky. Trust me, its only the beginning of the awesomeness that awaits you.



Go Unidrigo~ 



