You can't win that one...

)
Hey Wizz!Tataa
---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------
(I'm more of an a sci-fi otaku than an anime one though ^^) But thank you for voting for me![]()





K-Lawllamma onna
LOVE ITK-Lawl

r u ignoring me again?!

I will, now!tata post it![]()

I knew it!LOVE IT![]()

Oh no, it's about our vost challenge.And Surprisingly this is her thread
![]()

lol its only me and jorped thereMost passionate member = scav, lawlett-kun and wizzard.



We gonna hear your voice??Oh no, it's about our vost challenge.![]()

How many times did you vote for me, sir?lol its only me and jorped there
last year jorped was the winner and i was the runner-up, this year its round 2![]()

I'm always in a good mood!someone is in a good mood today![]()


best new comer and user name. that's it. forget the restHow many times did you vote for me, sir?
---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------
I'm always in a good mood!
Why forget the rest?best new comer and user name. that's it. forget the rest


