Hey folks! - Part 1

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Your loss.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Ah, so you don't like me enough to get ecchi with me, but you're gonna Do it with them... meanie..
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Tai hen, lawllet wa baka..
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
sou, sou, Maru desu.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
You should test me on sci-fi TV series :D

Also yet another anime has fallen to me today :D
Completed Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! in one go and rewatched 2 episodes of Kanon ^^.

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

:om I'm qualified as an otaku :squee
Oh, I only like sci-fi animes, I don't like sci-fi tv series. :sweat
I heard about Kanon but I don't know the other one. :XD

But yeah, you're qualified as an otaku. :invalid
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh, I only like sci-fi animes, I don't like sci-fi tv series. :sweat
I heard about Kanon but I don't know the other one. :XD

But yeah, you're qualified as an otaku. :invalid

wait - why one and not the other?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Funny english accent! Haha...I won't comment on the french okay?:XD

But let me try, I won't give up...that sounded pretty cool with UR voice #/melikez
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
wait - why one and not the other?
Don't ask me. :XD
My tastes don't make sense sometimes, but maybe it's because I think sci-fi series is too fake/silly, and when it comes to animes everything is fiction so I don't mind, idk. :XD

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Funny english accent! Haha...I won't comment on the french okay?:XD
Funny? :gwah
I know my french is terrible. :scry

But let me try, I won't give up...that sounded pretty cool with UR voice #/melikez
Thanks. :blush
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Probably 'cause it's 3D
:rofl

and I though only boys have 2D fetishes :D

Planetes?
:lmao

Don't ask me. :XD
My tastes don't make sense sometimes, but maybe it's because I think sci-fi series is too fake/silly, and when it comes to animes everything is fiction so I don't mind, idk. :XD
:lmao

Thats a bit weird but I understand it too somehow - maybe its the :tata1 in you. lulzzz

Did you finish your song collections?

When it comes to sci-fi animes or shows i tend to like both.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hai Tatasugoi~~~~!


I know you like cup cakes from your recent posts in the FF but what's your favourite kind of desert? If you had to choose one. :p
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States


Im going gringo ~~ %_%
 
Last edited by a moderator:

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
that song was the shit some years ago ... :woo
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gringo 2


---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
How long have you and jorped been dating? :blush
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:lmao



:lmao

Thats a bit weird but I understand it too somehow - maybe its the :tata1 in you. lulzzz

Did you finish your song collections?

When it comes to sci-fi animes or shows i tend to like both.
Yeah, must be my llama soul confusing me. :XD
No, I didn't, do you believe it? :fail
Yeah, makes more sense. :nod

---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

Hai Tatasugoi~~~~!


I know you like cup cakes from your recent posts in the FF but what's your favourite kind of desert? If you had to choose one. :p
Hiii Bugz!!! Welcome to my home, feel free to be here everyday! :amuse

Actually I posted the alfajors, Naomi posted the cupcakes. :XD
I like both, but I loooove alfajor. I could spend all my life eating it. :tss
Well, I love all kinds of deserts I guess, I'm a sugar maniac! It's my drug. :nowei
So that's why is hard to choose only 1 desert/candy. But I love quindim :love, pavê de amendoim (every kind of pavê actually :XD), doce de leite, cakes and etc. Now I want to eat it all! :scry
But what about you? :derp

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 AM ----------

Please, Char, enough with those terrible songs. :fail

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------

How long have you and jorped been dating? :blush
-_-;
 
Top