- Joined
- Oct 13, 2011
- Messages
- 1,455
- Reaction score
- 1,203
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Your loss.
noone said anything bout eccchi,baka ******!Ah, so you don't like me enough to get ecchi with me, but you're gonna Do it with them... meanie..
****** No WizzarodoTai hen, lawllet wa baka..
Oh, I only like sci-fi animes, I don't like sci-fi tv series.You should test me on sci-fi TV series
Also yet another anime has fallen to me today
Completed Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! in one go and rewatched 2 episodes of Kanon ^^.
---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------
I'm qualified as an otaku
![]()



Oh, I only like sci-fi animes, I don't like sci-fi tv series.
I heard about Kanon but I don't know the other one.
But yeah, you're qualified as an otaku.![]()
Probably 'cause it's 3Dwait - why one and not the other?


Don't ask me.wait - why one and not the other?


Funny?Funny english accent! Haha...I won't comment on the french okay?![]()


Thanks.But let me try, I won't give up...that sounded pretty cool with UR voice #/melikez

Probably 'cause it's 3D
![]()
and I though only boys have 2D fetishes
Planetes?

Don't ask me.
My tastes don't make sense sometimes, but maybe it's because I think sci-fi series is too fake/silly, and when it comes to animes everything is fiction so I don't mind, idk.![]()
in you. lulzzz


Yeah, must be my llama soul confusing me.
![]()
Thats a bit weird but I understand it too somehow - maybe its thein you. lulzzz
Did you finish your song collections?
When it comes to sci-fi animes or shows i tend to like both.



Hiii Bugz!!! Welcome to my home, feel free to be here everyday!Hai Tatasugoi~~~~!
I know you like cup cakes from your recent posts in the FF but what's your favourite kind of desert? If you had to choose one.![]()




, pavê de amendoim (every kind of pavê actually
), doce de leite, cakes and etc. Now I want to eat it all! 


How long have you and jorped been dating?![]()
