Hi!

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I think this is the very first time we had a human-human like conversation :arf
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Don't try to ruin it so soon :cookiestare. You should give it a try.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Thorn, if I have to be sincere, I've never heard of them.
Are they worth being read?
Yes, they are. Probably one of the best series out there. You will find me rooting for them all over the forums. The Breaker is another seris I'd highly recommend. Especially, its Part I.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Yes, you have to :teach.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
hi Zasc.
nice sig :lmao

what is your favorite Chuck Norris joke?
What is your favorite Chuck Norris movie?
did Chuck Norris approve that thread?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Bill Brasky > Chuck Norris
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
same here, nobody knows Bill Brasky :lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
The "Chuck Norris" thing is a complete rip off of an old SNL sketch.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Ah another Beelzebub forum regular. I think I must greet you, hello Zasz! :)

What's your fave series in JUMP?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
hi Zasc.
nice sig :lmao

what is your favorite Chuck Norris joke?
What is your favorite Chuck Norris movie?
did Chuck Norris approve that thread?
1) The third punch hidden in his beard (said in the Griffin series)
2) The Expendables 2 (yeah, it's very recent)
3) I wouldn't be alive if he didn't. :3c


Ah another Beelzebub forum regular. I think I must greet you, hello Zasz! :)

What's your fave series in JUMP?
Thanks for your welcome. :^_^
Excluding the Big three, my favourite series are Beelzebub, Toriko, Hitman Reborn and HXH.
 

sinsin

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2012
Messages
54
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
Anyway welcome on MH dude; you've come to the right place.
You seem to follow mostly Shonen; have you read Deadman Wonderland? if not, I recommend it to you. :verily
Thanks dude, does Deadman Wonderland have a thread here on MH,seems,i cant find it,or a review?
:nerd

Just VS,damn marathon reading again(2day to be exact)Gonna try Beelzebub or Magi seems everyone has a good say about them.:super
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Thanks dude, does Deadman Wonderland have a thread here on MH,seems,i cant find it,or a review?
:nerd

Just VS,damn marathon reading again(2day to be exact)Gonna try Beelzebub or Magi seems everyone has a good say about them.:super
I too tried to find it, but in vain; We should ask a mod.
Anyway yeah you should absolutely read Beelzebub and Magi, they're amazing manga. :verily
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Top