I think this is the very first time we had a human-human like conversation 


. You should give it a try.
Thorn, if I have to be sincere, I've never heard of them.Zasz, are you reading Noblesse or Tower of God?
Yes, they are. Probably one of the best series out there. You will find me rooting for them all over the forums. The Breaker is another seris I'd highly recommend. Especially, its Part I.Thorn, if I have to be sincere, I've never heard of them.
Are they worth being read?
And you call this a trap?
I would be pleased to cook for you, if I could that is.![]()

Then I guess I will read them ASAP.Yes, they are. Probably one of the best series out there. You will find me rooting for them all over the forums. The Breaker is another seris I'd highly recommend. Especially, its Part I.

.
Yes, you have to.

I don't even know who he is, your argument isBill Brasky > Chuck Norris
.


1) The third punch hidden in his beard (said in the Griffin series)hi Zasc.
nice sig
what is your favorite Chuck Norris joke?
What is your favorite Chuck Norris movie?
did Chuck Norris approve that thread?

Thanks for your welcome.Ah another Beelzebub forum regular. I think I must greet you, hello Zasz!
What's your fave series in JUMP?

Thanks dude, does Deadman Wonderland have a thread here on MH,seems,i cant find it,or a review?Anyway welcome on MH dude; you've come to the right place.
You seem to follow mostly Shonen; have you read Deadman Wonderland? if not, I recommend it to you.![]()


I too tried to find it, but in vain; We should ask a mod.Thanks dude, does Deadman Wonderland have a thread here on MH,seems,i cant find it,or a review?
Just VS,damn marathon reading again(2day to be exact)Gonna try Beelzebub or Magi seems everyone has a good say about them.![]()
You two needed to search betterThanks dude, does Deadman Wonderland have a thread here on MH,seems,i cant find it,or a review?
Just VS,damn marathon reading again(2day to be exact)Gonna try Beelzebub or Magi seems everyone has a good say about them.![]()

LOL, it was there from the 2008; we're idiots or just too lazy.You two needed to search better
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showt...onderland-by-Kataoka-Jinsei-and-KONDOU-Kazuma
