Pinoy Community v. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
You are in the most beautiful which is what he meant :notsure

If you would like btw I am willing to sell my vote in exchange for...*cough* summer pictures. :heh

(I am still unsure why I was not nominated for that category. >: )

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

You're also nominated in most otaku...
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
so, just installed civ v's sdk from steam, loaded it and... dumbfounded. my desire to create a civilization that has all the bonuses other civs get was taken over by balance issues.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Thats freaky, I just booted up civ 5 for the first time in maybe a year last night. Great minds play alike.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
i thought about it, should i use a mod? or just directly edit the xml files? then i just snapped. now i'm playing super byzantium, capable of wiping out practically anyone... on a cultural/religious basis. wars? not so much.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
If you would like btw I am willing to sell my vote in exchange for...*cough* summer pictures. :heh
but it's nearing christmas! :gwah

so, just installed civ v's sdk from steam, loaded it and... dumbfounded. my desire to create a civilization that has all the bonuses other civs get was taken over by balance issues.
what is this I don't even...

what jargon is this???
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
maybe he believes he's in Australia, and summer is coming.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
starting my 3-day 12-hour graveyard shift tonight. it just keeps getting better.

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

dafuq. is bleach, story-wise, trying to be like underworld? ichigo = michael corvin?

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

God, i pray that You make this coffee work...
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Hows the shift going? The coffee do any good?
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
no. and im worried. my boss might be calling anytime to check on me, which he usually doesn't do at this time of night, but since its Eid Adha and muslims are out celebrating it, then he's on the watch for the graveyard guys.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
You're worried because its your boss and thats never pleasant? Or something else?
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
i get stressed around him or when i talk to him. yes, unpleasant would be the appropriate word to describe my interaction experience with him.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
lol don't make any suicide bomber jokes around him then.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I reinstalled firefox and tried to get all my old addons back. Some were not compatible with the new FF so i looked for alternatives, and one of them had that fucking BABYLON SHIT!

It wrapped itself onto all my browsers and corrupted all my search settings and homepages, THE SICK MOTHAFUCKERS!

I solved it, since it hid itself under a different name (not babylon), could only be disabled and not removed from the extensions once installed so I had to look for its folder in the system manually.

Kept me up until 9 AM just trying to solve it, tearing my hair out (promise!), crying (true story!) and wanting to throw my laptop. :notsure

I did it finally. But my day off after a hectic week from work was FUCKING RUINED. I SHOULD SHOOT THE FUCKING DEVELOPERS OF THIS BABYLON SEARCH ENGINE.

I tried to research what they had to say about the whole thing, and I found this:

wiki said:
In July 2011, Babylon.com made the list of the top 100 sites on the Internet and became the most popular desktop language translation software with a Guinness World Records achievement for the most downloads of a translation software
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
global trollship is the right term.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
bb can now be a tech support for babylon-related issues. ;)

---------- Post added October 28, 2012 at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was October 27, 2012 at 11:13 PM ----------

ang baba ng self-esteem ko..
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
bb can now be a tech support for babylon-related issues. ;)
yes indeed.

ang baba ng self-esteem ko..
so I will now fish.

why?




In other news...

Background: my life-long dream is to run a spa-like bed and breakfast that may later morph into an even more complicated project such as cafe/artisan shop etc. etc.

Situation: circa 2011 My parents finally said after purchasing a new lot that they want to build their retirement home. Single-story, ramps, small, for old fogeys.

it is now nearing the end of 2012. and my parents nearing retirement said "make the design NOW." 2-STORY, many rooms, to convert it into a bed-and-breakfast since you kids are all away and will have families of your own, you won't be living here" etc etc.

I lit up and worked on the project like a woman (yes, woman) possessed. refer to Background. And I presented it to them and they said "wow it's big, I'm suddenly chickening out because maybe it's too big of a project and I (mother) can't do this by myself... you kids can't possibly help me with this because you're all away."

*cough* *cough*

note: I have not expressed to either parent my DESIRE and MOTIVE of taking hold of that frigging business- LIKE GIVE IT TO ME! kinda thing.

and our conversation broke off because I was heading for work.

DILEMMA: I don't know how to tell my parents my intention. That is all. It just requires so much vulnerability to tell them an ambition like that... or not? :gwah
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top