- Joined
- Apr 11, 2007
- Messages
- 6,406
- Reaction score
- 4,075
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
His cloth looks weird. But well, I still like it.


Glad I'm not the only one who thought that outfit looked like something designed by CLAMP!Lelouch !? Is that you ?![]()
not sure yet, But most mangaka authors design characters when their series has a movie...His design was drawn by Togashi?





Could Kurapika live in tents? or I just imagine this .... like when I see that docu from natgeo...

My guess is that Togashi probably gave some basic ideas but left the bulk of the work to the film makers.Oh wow Kurapika goes back to the ways of the sword. He was so cute when he was a kid :3 Now I'm even more eager to see this movie! Glad to see Leorio there too... running on a cliff? I just wish to know whether or not Togashi was involved with this.
Seems like we'll get Kurapika flashback too, according to the transcription posted earlier, in which Kurapika is arguing with an old man about going out of the village.
It has been said multiple times that Togashi provides basic plot and worked as consultant for Madhouse on the film. In more simpler words, he gave them the idea, they wrote it and asked him for assistance on somethings.Oh wow Kurapika goes back to the ways of the sword. He was so cute when he was a kid :3 Now I'm even more eager to see this movie! Glad to see Leorio there too... running on a cliff? I just wish to know whether or not Togashi was involved with this.
Seems like we'll get Kurapika flashback too, according to the transcription posted earlier, in which Kurapika is arguing with an old man about going out of the village.
Where?It has been said multiple times that Togashi provides basic plot and worked as consultant for Madhouse on the film. In more simpler words, he gave them the idea, they wrote it and asked him for assistance on somethings.