Anime A Hunter x Hunter Movie

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
His cloth looks weird. But well, I still like it.
 

EverEndingStory

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2012
Messages
72
Reaction score
47
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
His clothes have the same feel to them as Kurapika's, a more archaic, almost Middle Ages, high-fantasy type of wear (in comparison to the other characters), with a hemmed and patterned tabard / surcoat over a fitted or training suit.
 

Chain Bastard

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
90
Reaction score
247
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
France
Lelouch !? Is that you ? :D
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Omokage's design looks nice :hip
 

dougbp

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2011
Messages
119
Reaction score
65
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
His design was drawn by Togashi?
 

riniloves

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
224
Reaction score
179
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
His design was drawn by Togashi?
not sure yet, But most mangaka authors design characters when their series has a movie...
 

bambinarubata

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2012
Messages
86
Reaction score
12
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Kurapika baby! so cute * __ *
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
New! trailer on Megumi Han's fanpage. Go watch it now!! In the trailer we see Kurapika vs Pairo? and it looks like we might see Killua vs Uvogin? You don't exactly see them fighting but when Uvogins charging up a whole bunch of rocks go flying, and you see killla dodging them. The trailer is kinda confusing but! exciting at the same time :hee

Also Omokage looks awesome!

http://www.facebook.com/megumihanfans :zomg
 
Last edited:

Kiba

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2011
Messages
305
Reaction score
108
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
cant wait for this movie :D
 
Last edited:

riniloves

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
224
Reaction score
179
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
that altar... Is this a dream movie??? Oh I am so confused now.... alternate? Illusion? I cant wait .... I really cant wait.... 3 months.... I want this movie so bad....

Omokage might be an Illusion master.... some sort....

Could Kurapika live in tents? or I just imagine this .... like when I see that docu from natgeo...
 
Last edited:

Keirin

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
84
Reaction score
37
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Oh wow Kurapika goes back to the ways of the sword. He was so cute when he was a kid :3 Now I'm even more eager to see this movie! Glad to see Leorio there too... running on a cliff? I just wish to know whether or not Togashi was involved with this.
Seems like we'll get Kurapika flashback too, according to the transcription posted earlier, in which Kurapika is arguing with an old man about going out of the village.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Now I'm happy this movie is OVA like and it's related to the current arc.
That means there is chance to get more movies about other arcs. And more sidestories that can be solved. :O
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh wow Kurapika goes back to the ways of the sword. He was so cute when he was a kid :3 Now I'm even more eager to see this movie! Glad to see Leorio there too... running on a cliff? I just wish to know whether or not Togashi was involved with this.
Seems like we'll get Kurapika flashback too, according to the transcription posted earlier, in which Kurapika is arguing with an old man about going out of the village.
My guess is that Togashi probably gave some basic ideas but left the bulk of the work to the film makers.
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Oh wow Kurapika goes back to the ways of the sword. He was so cute when he was a kid :3 Now I'm even more eager to see this movie! Glad to see Leorio there too... running on a cliff? I just wish to know whether or not Togashi was involved with this.
Seems like we'll get Kurapika flashback too, according to the transcription posted earlier, in which Kurapika is arguing with an old man about going out of the village.
It has been said multiple times that Togashi provides basic plot and worked as consultant for Madhouse on the film. In more simpler words, he gave them the idea, they wrote it and asked him for assistance on somethings.
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It has been said multiple times that Togashi provides basic plot and worked as consultant for Madhouse on the film. In more simpler words, he gave them the idea, they wrote it and asked him for assistance on somethings.
Where?
 

thatguy3331

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
588
Reaction score
362
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Alright, due to circumstances I couldn't see this week's ep but I heard on ANN that there was a special 'phantoum trope' trailer opening for this weeks episode. I tried to use the free two minutes on crunchyroll to see the op for myself (I don't have premium yet) but it was the same opening, someone tell me where this trailer opening is, I WANT TO SEE IT!!
 
Top