Re: Never let your fear decide your fate



She is a fatalist.Like dying?...or?
Gats
---------- Post added October 25, 2012 at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was October 21, 2012 at 04:21 PM ----------
Gats, Chapter 2 of Memory of Light is out!![]()


I wasn't asking you dickfaceCompletely useless if you have a parrots intelligence.
No, I'm not afraid of dying. I'm kinda worried about whether or not I can support myself in the future especially since I don't have a full-time job.Like dying?...or?

I guess that would be the only time fear can decide your fate.What if you were in a dangerous situation that you need to run from, and you are caught between shock and fear. The shock roots you to the spot and the fear compels you to run. Would you let the fear decide your fate?
I would use you to blackmail people.Riki, what if I was your pet parrot that could read anyone's mind?


What kind of treats?Maybe a little bit, but I'll make it up by giving you a lot of treats. ^^
My enemies aka people who pissed me off.![]()

Your favoriteWhat kind of treats?
Who pisses you off?![]()


No, not really.You don't fear death? how about dying young?
When you are on your deathbed, what will your last words be?My biggest regret?
Umm... not writing sooner, I guess.