Hey folks! - Part 1

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Well it was a rather stupid move from Lala's side but I tell you with all the newbies around the mafia still has a good chance to win :s
Yeah, she shouldn't do it, too risky. :s
Do you think? Without me and my sister will be harder, even if there are too many noobs. I think townies will win. :(
But I hope not. Hope is the last to die. :kukuku

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

That's the one with the bear and the bird right? I enjoyed the first game :XD
Yeah!!! This one! It's funny. :XD
I enjoyed the first one too, from nintendo 64. :nod
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Why are you guys discussing the game here?? you want to get a life ban as well??
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah, she shouldn't do it, too risky. :s
Do you think? Without me and my sister will be harder, even if there are too many noobs. I think townies will win. :(
But I hope not. Hope is the last to die. :kukuku

Yeah!!! This one! It's funny. :XD
I enjoyed the first one too, from nintendo 64. :nod
We shall see~ better not say anymore before dada bans us

yeah it was really funny XD I liked to give that old witch a beating :kukuku
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Why are you guys discussing the game here?? you want to get a life ban as well??
Sorry. :scry
Please don't! :iik

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

We shall see~ better not say anymore before dada bans us

yeah it was really funny XD I liked to give that old witch a beating :kukuku
Yeah. -_-;

Hahahaha. I think you're not the only one. :3c
The bird was annoying sometimes.
I liked to mess his house. :XD

Nostalgia:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Though Maryland football uniform is very... ehhh. :cookiehand
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Though Maryland football uniform is very... ehhh. :cookiehand
Which one? Yeah it's the Under Armour association. They want to be to us what Nike is to Oregon.

I say they should focus on being worth a shit first :edu
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah. -_-;

Hahahaha. I think you're not the only one. :3c
The bird was annoying sometimes.
I liked to mess his house. :XD

Nostalgia:
:XD aww yeah the nostalgia :wtf I still remember how happy I was when I got the game XD
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
The people who designed that need to be rounded up and shot. Preferably with a cannon loaded with those horrible uniforms...-_-;
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:XD aww yeah the nostalgia :wtf I still remember how happy I was when I got the game XD
I didn't have this game, only super mario 64, but my neighbor had it so we used to borrow. :XD
I miss my nintendo 64. :scry
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
well yeah nowadays it looks really silly :lmao

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

I didn't have this game, only super mario 64, but my neighbor had it so we used to borrow. :XD
I miss my nintendo 64. :scry
Nintendo 64 was awesome, I wish I still had it too :crying
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
well yeah nowadays it looks really silly :lmao

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------



Nintendo 64 was awesome, I wish I still had it too :crying
Yeah, nintendo 64 will be my favorite console forever! :pout
Me and my sister don't know where people put it. :crying
But don't worry, at least we can play using an emulator. :comfort
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah, nintendo 64 will be my favorite console forever! :pout
Me and my sister don't know where people put it. :crying
But don't worry, at least we can play using an emulator. :comfort
Well the old NES was epic too :zomg
lol that's true but it still won't give me that old console nostalgia feeling :crying
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
No Chrono trigger love? wow you guys need to start playing some rpgs then :hip
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Fighting games are the best :hip
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Fighting games are the best :hip
There is no fighting game with a better plot than a good rpg.
And a good plot is what makes the game a real legend xD
 
Top