That's the one with the bear and the bird right? I enjoyed the first gameI'm like scav, I don't like rpg games but I love super mario 64, was pretty great. I used to like Banjo Kazooie too.![]()

That's the one with the bear and the bird right? I enjoyed the first gameI'm like scav, I don't like rpg games but I love super mario 64, was pretty great. I used to like Banjo Kazooie too.![]()

Yeah, she shouldn't do it, too risky.Well it was a rather stupid move from Lala's side but I tell you with all the newbies around the mafia still has a good chance to win![]()



Yeah!!! This one! It's funny.That's the one with the bear and the bird right? I enjoyed the first game![]()


We shall see~ better not say anymore before dada bans usYeah, she shouldn't do it, too risky.
Do you think? Without me and my sister will be harder, even if there are too many noobs. I think townies will win.
But I hope not. Hope is the last to die.
Yeah!!! This one! It's funny.
I enjoyed the first one too, from nintendo 64.![]()

Sorry.Why are you guys discussing the game here?? you want to get a life ban as well??


Yeah.We shall see~ better not say anymore before dada bans us
yeah it was really funny XD I liked to give that old witch a beating![]()



Yes. It's Lonnie Baxter and Juan Dixon from 2001 when we won the National Title.Hmmm... is that the University of Maryland?


Which one? Yeah it's the Under Armour association. They want to be to us what Nike is to Oregon.Though Maryland football uniform is very... ehhh.![]()

Yeah.
Hahahaha. I think you're not the only one.
The bird was annoying sometimes.
I liked to mess his house.
Nostalgia:
aww yeah the nostalgia
I still remember how happy I was when I got the game XD
I didn't have this game, only super mario 64, but my neighbor had it so we used to borrow.aww yeah the nostalgia
I still remember how happy I was when I got the game XD



Nintendo 64 was awesome, I wish I still had it tooI didn't have this game, only super mario 64, but my neighbor had it so we used to borrow.
I miss my nintendo 64.![]()

Yeah, nintendo 64 will be my favorite console forever!well yeah nowadays it looks really silly
---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------
Nintendo 64 was awesome, I wish I still had it too![]()



Well the old NES was epic tooYeah, nintendo 64 will be my favorite console forever!
Me and my sister don't know where people put it.
But don't worry, at least we can play using an emulator.![]()




God you're hipFighting games are the best![]()

There is no fighting game with a better plot than a good rpg.Fighting games are the best![]()
This game wtf ... completely forgot about itNostalgia:
