Well the old NES was epic too
lol that's true but it still won't give me that old console nostalgia feeling
I didn't play with NES.
Yeah, it's not the same.
Playing with the controller is a whole difference!
---------- Post added at 04:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------
Fighting games are the best
I would say "competition" games are the best.
---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------
Good morning, Tata.
Morning wizz!
---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------
We would have had so much fun as kids
There he goes with his romanticism...
---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 AM ----------
Indeed.
---------- Post added at 04:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------
n64 emu?
Never used - had the snes emu, gbc, gba ones though.
It's good when you're missing n64's games.
---------- Post added at 04:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 AM ----------
---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------
It's so fun to see you guys being polite haters!
As our lulu would say... CHIIGGAAAAOUUUUUU
I want a certain lama to kick your nuts for your bully me.
I will! Nobody can hurt Char in front of me!
I can definitely kick his nuts in nintendo 64 games but I prefer to see him crying for real so I'll send him to the hospital! Can you take care of him later?
Be ready, niichan!
---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------
This is no longer Tatas thread
They wait me to disappear, then they show up and make all this paty without me!
---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------
She is going to reply to ever single comment made here.
You guys know me so well!
Spoiler
But your wrong, I didn't replay to some comments.
I'm a busy business woman.
---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------
She comes to read all the posts and reply but her true intentions are always going to be....
You're right.
Spoiler
And where is my food?
---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 AM ----------
tata have you ever seen a ghost?
I thought ghosts were invisible.
---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------
I meant she hasn't been around and there have been many weeds and thorns growing on it.
You think I'm not around, but I always keep one eye here. So watch out!
---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------
She was here last night
Indeed, wizz only come here when I'm not.
I think he doesn't like my company.
---------- Post added at 04:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------
Also, how many sex friends do you have?
I have 13.
Spoiler
Of course I have none.
---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 AM ----------
Violent? I can imagine when I see your passion sometimes
but whatever, a little brawl is nothing unusual for kids so I'm sure we would have more fun
and I'm such a nice guy too
He would kick your ass!~~~~~~~~~~~~
---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 AM ----------
She acts exactly like me.
---------- Post added at 05:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------
Now I could win the prize of the biggest replay!
---------- Post added at 05:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------
I'll travel thursday for some few days so I hope you all will miss me and cry a lot!
Spoiler
But don't you mess around, I'll come here to take a look once in a while!