Hey folks! - Part 1

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
1 page ago!

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Also, how many sex friends do you have?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
1 page ago!

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Also, how many sex friends do you have?
Only you.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sex enemies..........

:popcorn
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Interesting concept.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I saw dd replied and thought to myself "hatef**k"...psychic
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Me and my brother had, so ofc we would had :nod
Though you would also suffer a bit ... i could be really violent as a child :e3

:hi5
Violent? I can imagine when I see your passion sometimes :XD

but whatever, a little brawl is nothing unusual for kids so I'm sure we would have more fun :cheez and I'm such a nice guy too :pout
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Well the old NES was epic too :zomg
lol that's true but it still won't give me that old console nostalgia feeling :crying
I didn't play with NES. :sweat
Yeah, it's not the same. :(
Playing with the controller is a whole difference! :crying

:wtf

---------- Post added at 04:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

Fighting games are the best :hip
I would say "competition" games are the best. :nod

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

Good morning, Tata. :om
Morning wizz! :bye

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------

We would have had so much fun as kids :lmao
There he goes with his romanticism... :cookiehand

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 AM ----------

and a tender lover.
Indeed. :hurr

---------- Post added at 04:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

n64 emu?

Never used - had the snes emu, gbc, gba ones though.
It's good when you're missing n64's games. :nod

---------- Post added at 04:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 AM ----------

:lmao

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

dickhead niichan +~+
I hate you DD *~*
It's so fun to see you guys being polite haters! :x3

As our lulu would say... CHIIGGAAAAOUUUUUU

I want a certain lama to kick your nuts for your bully me.
I will! Nobody can hurt Char in front of me! :SOON
I can definitely kick his nuts in nintendo 64 games but I prefer to see him crying for real so I'll send him to the hospital! Can you take care of him later? :kukuku

Be ready, niichan! :arf


:kamina

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

This is no longer Tatas thread :amuse
They wait me to disappear, then they show up and make all this paty without me! :waah

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

She is going to reply to ever single comment made here.
Absolutely true
You guys know me so well! :wtf
But your wrong, I didn't replay to some comments. :noworry
I'm a busy business woman. :hmph

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

She comes to read all the posts and reply but her true intentions are always going to be....
You're right. :derp

And where is my food? :yelling

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 AM ----------

tata have you ever seen a ghost?
I thought ghosts were invisible. :oh

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

I meant she hasn't been around and there have been many weeds and thorns growing on it.
You think I'm not around, but I always keep one eye here. So watch out! :SOON :p

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

She was here last night :oh
Indeed, wizz only come here when I'm not.
I think he doesn't like my company. :pout

---------- Post added at 04:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

Also, how many sex friends do you have?
I have 13. :hee
Of course I have none. :-_-

---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 AM ----------

Violent? I can imagine when I see your passion sometimes :XD

but whatever, a little brawl is nothing unusual for kids so I'm sure we would have more fun :cheez and I'm such a nice guy too :pout
He would kick your ass!~~~~~~~~~~~~ :p

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 AM ----------

She acts exactly like me. :hee

---------- Post added at 05:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------

Now I could win the prize of the biggest replay! :cheez

---------- Post added at 05:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

I'll travel thursday for some few days so I hope you all will miss me and cry a lot!



But don't you mess around, I'll come here to take a look once in a while! :SOON

:kissbunny
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I keep laughing at monica's facial expression, when ross/chandler hugs her.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
13 sex friends, interesting :popcorn
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Tata, you really did "answer ALL the posts"
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Oh, so Tata has returned.
Thought she disappeared in nothingness. :derp
 
Top