No, it was just funny. xD You're a pretty guy and get together!!
And post some pics. xD

No

No, it was just funny. xD You're a pretty guy and get together!!
And post some pics. xD



I liked it, because a lot other people did ... i didn't wanna be left outWhy did so many people like this post? Is it because I'm fugly?![]()


I liked it, because a lot other people did ... i didn't wanna be left out![]()

Jorps - tsk, tsk.Looks like people misunderstood me, I was feeling like gary because I said such wise words![]()
.
Go to your room! 
but I just said that what's inside you is more importantNii-chan!Go to your room!
![]()

No excuses.but I just said that what's inside you is more important![]()
Now you have to post some pictures, or I will disapprove for all eternity.



Yes that is true.... but.... you're one of us! A MH member!!!It's funny you say that because a large portion of good Link cosplay pictures I've seen are chicks.
That makes it even more awesome 


Not quite like that but you tried.

Look again, although its an old pic and I needed a haircutCute dog and cat, Kashi, but I wanna see your human face. :/

Thanks! Aren't you guys glad I didn't do slutty Link?Naom-nom-nom-nom, you all look awesome! That costume fits you so well, aaaaah!
Thanks for posting.

My favorite part was wearing those ears! I need to find something where I can be an elf for Christmas now. And thanks~All that hardwork stitching and getting the costume together has piad off; it looks awesome. You look awesome. Thanks for sharing your pics![]()
That's completely the wrong Zelda game, Evil!Not quite like that but you tried.
So the one with the weird socks is the guy said to be gay? Hmm, send him to the gym twice a week for for few months, and I'd do him.
Not to say it isn't a kick ass cosplay though. They both look beautiful! We decided on Skyward Sword because we always play that game together. I don't know if you have a Wii, but it's by far the most fun game I've ever played on the Wii! Only closely rivaled by those Just Dance games.
His ass looks huge in this picture and I'm not totally sure why! He's not super buff or thin, but I wouldn't call him chunky either. And good luck getting him to the gym. The only thing he does in his free time in art. 