The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Nii-chan! :gwah Go to your room! :yelling
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ni chan - dont use that small font to hide your bad words!!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Naomi..... :crying

Now I will play a Zelda game and see link in a different way :gwah


Seriously though....Awesome pics, I wish I could cosplay sometime soon.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
It's funny you say that because a large portion of good Link cosplay pictures I've seen are chicks.
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
It's funny you say that because a large portion of good Link cosplay pictures I've seen are chicks.
Yes that is true.... but.... you're one of us! A MH member!!! :arf That makes it even more awesome :XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Naom-nom-nom-nom, you all look awesome! That costume fits you so well, aaaaah! :x3

Thanks for posting.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
All that hardwork stitching and getting the costume together has piad off; it looks awesome. You look awesome. Thanks for sharing your pics :sexyarf
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Cute dog and cat, Kashi, but I wanna see your human face. :/
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Cute dog and cat, Kashi, but I wanna see your human face. :/
Look again, although its an old pic and I needed a haircut :cookiehand
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Naom-nom-nom-nom, you all look awesome! That costume fits you so well, aaaaah! :x3

Thanks for posting.
Thanks! Aren't you guys glad I didn't do slutty Link? :rofl

All that hardwork stitching and getting the costume together has piad off; it looks awesome. You look awesome. Thanks for sharing your pics :sexyarf
My favorite part was wearing those ears! I need to find something where I can be an elf for Christmas now. And thanks~

Not quite like that but you tried. :amuse

So the one with the weird socks is the guy said to be gay? Hmm, send him to the gym twice a week for for few months, and I'd do him.
That's completely the wrong Zelda game, Evil! :arf Not to say it isn't a kick ass cosplay though. They both look beautiful! We decided on Skyward Sword because we always play that game together. I don't know if you have a Wii, but it's by far the most fun game I've ever played on the Wii! Only closely rivaled by those Just Dance games.

I wonder how he would react if you hit on him... :3c His ass looks huge in this picture and I'm not totally sure why! He's not super buff or thin, but I wouldn't call him chunky either. And good luck getting him to the gym. The only thing he does in his free time in art. :derp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top