Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Mafia game, lmf, apply.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

But then is a damn accurate accident D:

It would have been better if DD postts would redirect me to faust's posts, but whatever the game's over.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

who won?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I'm asking mafia or townies?

when's the next game?

Who's hosting?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

But then is a damn accurate accident D:

It would have been better if DD postts would redirect me to faust's posts, but whatever the game's over.
That was what he said in pm after he died!!

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

I'm asking mafia or townies?

when's the next game?

Who's hosting?
Townies

End of November or later

evil.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

That was what he said in pm after he died!!

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------



Townies

End of November or later

evil.
? Are you sure that those posts aren't in the Mafia Game? Because I think I've read them before (all of them)
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I'm asking mafia or townies?

when's the next game?

Who's hosting?
I'm hosting before that, can't wait till then :D

like DD said - Townies
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

? Are you sure that those posts aren't in the Mafia Game? Because I think I've read them before (all of them)
They were the pms he sent me, wtf dude.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

? Are you sure that those posts aren't in the Mafia Game? Because I think I've read them before (all of them)
Deja vu? Clairvoyance? :D rogue :3c? :D
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I'm hosting before that, can't wait till then :D

like DD said - Townies
lmao OK! I'm in . Make sure you PM me :-_-
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

1. Sakura
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

wizzard, it's the fifth time I'm saying it now, I want to make the 20th game, why can you just not get in into your head?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

wizzard, it's the fifth time I'm saying it now, I want to make the 20th game, why can you just not get in into your head?
I'm hosting the 21st one :arf

before it's time (I was The Doctor, it's not outside my Can :D) so your Barbie can kiss my Ken :D
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Are you a rapper? GTFO!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Next game is the 20th one, and Evil said a long time ago he'd be the host of that one XD

Edit: I'm always too w8 to post @.@ I should check the next pages before doing so.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I am first to sign up to evil's game.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I deserve the first place this time :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top