Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1
Digi's quotes were replying to that o.o
Digi's quotes were replying to that o.o
Ore-sama!who won?
That was what he said in pm after he died!!But then is a damn accurate accident D:
It would have been better if DD postts would redirect me to faust's posts, but whatever the game's over.
TowniesI'm asking mafia or townies?
when's the next game?
Who's hosting?
? Are you sure that those posts aren't in the Mafia Game? Because I think I've read them before (all of them)That was what he said in pm after he died!!
---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------
Townies
End of November or later
evil.
I'm hosting before that, can't wait till thenI'm asking mafia or townies?
when's the next game?
Who's hosting?
They were the pms he sent me, wtf dude.? Are you sure that those posts aren't in the Mafia Game? Because I think I've read them before (all of them)
Deja vu? Clairvoyance?? Are you sure that those posts aren't in the Mafia Game? Because I think I've read them before (all of them)
rogue
? 
lmao OK! I'm in . Make sure you PM meI'm hosting before that, can't wait till then![]()
like DD said - Townies

I'm hosting the 21st onewizzard, it's the fifth time I'm saying it now, I want to make the 20th game, why can you just not get in into your head?
) so your Barbie can kiss my Ken 
That's why I'm hosting the next one before itNext game is the 20th one, and Evil said a long time ago he'd be the host of that one XD

Second one ^^I am first to sign up to evil's game.
