Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess that I dreamt of how I started going out with someone. :oh Why so forever alone? :arf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Adi ~~~~~~~~~~ you're / :love :glomp



The fuck?

Dude - what are you doing??

Calm down - Sandy is not the end of the world!!

You will get power soon!!
I'm not talking about Sandy, other than the lack of light source, I don't care about power out.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm not talking about Sandy, other than the lack of light source, I don't care about power out.

Then explain more...?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I dreamed being a girl again :hee
Even had imotou. But I had lost my phone and i was starting to panic, because I couldn't find it. Stuff happened too.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Then explain more...?
Head pain that day, learning that I was gonna fail math and had to withdraw to avoid F, and more school-related bullshit.

And on Friday, after meeting with counselor, I learned that after changing my major BACK to marketing, I'd have to do summer classes since I probably can't do six classes in one semester and seven in another. Since the math is required for my degree, I'll have to take it again.


Which none would be a problem if I actually fucking studied, put effort, and stopped procrastinating.


Jesus, my brain is fucking wasted by my procrastinating and carefree personality. :\
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Head pain that day, learning that I was gonna fail math and had to withdraw to avoid F, and more school-related bullshit.

And on Friday, after meeting with counselor, I learned that after changing my major BACK to marketing, I'd have to do summer classes since I probably can't do six classes in one semester and seven in another. Since the math is required for my degree, I'll have to take it again.


Which none would be a problem if I actually fucking studied, put effort, and stopped procrastinating.


Jesus, my brain is fucking wasted by my procrastinating and carefree personality. :\
Sorry to hear about that it really sucks bad to fail a subject - good luck with your studies. :nod

I confess I dreamed being a girl again :hee
Even had imotou. But I had lost my phone and i was starting to panic, because I couldn't find it. Stuff happened too.
Well - maybe you were a girl in a past life - if you believe in things like that. If not , thats a weird dream.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I believe it's related to the question Fala asked yesterday on the win thread ...
Something along the lines : "what girl would you like to be"
Or maybe with the fact I won't mind being one or that I want a little sister, but saa...

Either way when I'm not dreaming cool stuff like being a girl, falling, time-travelling, freezing time, exercising telekinesis, climbing trees (avatar style), breathing underwater, having a good tiem on the beach or doing something romantic, it's really a waste of time to sleep...
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I slowdanced with someone for the third time in my life.

I was at a birthday party of a friend of mine. And there were boys there I haven't met before. We had a laugh with some of them, being a bit geeky and all. Then we sang to a song that it appeared we all really like. And then came the shots. Bottoms up! Twice for me. xD Then there was another song. A slow one. And a guy I layed my eyes on from when we shook hands held my hand and asked me to dance. More like pulled me out from the table, because I was kinda shy. xD

So yeah, that happened.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I really can't comprehend how (even though we live in the same universe) things like that never happen in front of me, let alone to me.

Me jealous, Adi :(
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
*takes wizzard's hand*

May I have this dance, my lady? :bishie
Reminds me of this :


It's be a pleasure If you on the wrong side of the planet... just makes things worse actually.

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

I confess I complain too much from time to time and don't really know if that's wrong or not.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I am not jealous, considering we could actually do stuff in real life together. Not that I want to.

But still, don't even. -_-









I confess I get annoyed with people who constantly say it's our right to vote. It is, but it's also our right to NOT vote, so fuck you. Double standards ftw?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I am not jealous, considering we could actually do stuff in real life together. Not that I want to.

But still, don't even. -_-
:cookiestare

I confess I get annoyed with people who constantly say it's our right to vote. It is, but it's also our right to NOT vote, so fuck you. Double standards ftw?
Enough.

Use some common sense please.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I am. You apparently aren't.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I confess I get annoyed with people who constantly say it's our right to vote. It is, but it's also our right to NOT vote, so fuck you. Double standards ftw?
Late time to be getting cynical about our political system. But ironically by not voting you work against the candidate you might sympathize with.

I voted last week. I didn't want to deal with the hassle, especially since this is my first election and all. I sat at home and worked out what I was voting for, went to the county voting registrar, got a ballot and did it there. Did it in 15min. It's done and outta the way.

The way I view it, nothing outrageous can happen. The presidency is not a dictatorship. Though I do prefer the candidate that won't cut NASA or the NSF (they're thinking of cutting back our fusion research AGAIN even though the facilities have finally gotten to the level that they were in the 70's - there's a basic problem they have to solve with atomic asymmetry and instability, but we won't be able to solve it if we don't fund this research) entirely for "not meeting their targets". It's already bad enough for anyone in science, given the Congressional Committee on obstructing Science.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess I slowdanced with someone for the third time in my life.

I was at a birthday party of a friend of mine. And there were boys there I haven't met before. We had a laugh with some of them, being a bit geeky and all. Then we sang to a song that it appeared we all really like. And then came the shots. Bottoms up! Twice for me. xD Then there was another song. A slow one. And a guy I layed my eyes on from when we shook hands held my hand and asked me to dance. More like pulled me out from the table, because I was kinda shy. xD

So yeah, that happened.
Okay, okay. I'm having a date on Thursday. :blush
I know you are happy and all but don't you pitty Wizzard? :crying

He used to be your bf. And now he has to read all this painful stuff and trough a forum :crying

Poor man come here :comfort
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top