I confess that I dreamt of how I started going out with someone.
Why so forever alone? 
Why so forever alone? 
Why so forever alone? 
I'm not talking about Sandy, other than the lack of light source, I don't care about power out.Adi ~~~~~~~~~~ you're /![]()
The fuck?
Dude - what are you doing??
Calm down - Sandy is not the end of the world!!
You will get power soon!!
I'm not talking about Sandy, other than the lack of light source, I don't care about power out.

Head pain that day, learning that I was gonna fail math and had to withdraw to avoid F, and more school-related bullshit.Then explain more...?
Sorry to hear about that it really sucks bad to fail a subject - good luck with your studies.Head pain that day, learning that I was gonna fail math and had to withdraw to avoid F, and more school-related bullshit.
And on Friday, after meeting with counselor, I learned that after changing my major BACK to marketing, I'd have to do summer classes since I probably can't do six classes in one semester and seven in another. Since the math is required for my degree, I'll have to take it again.
Which none would be a problem if I actually fucking studied, put effort, and stopped procrastinating.
Jesus, my brain is fucking wasted by my procrastinating and carefree personality. :\

Well - maybe you were a girl in a past life - if you believe in things like that. If not , thats a weird dream.I confess I dreamed being a girl again
Even had imotou. But I had lost my phone and i was starting to panic, because I couldn't find it. Stuff happened too.

*takes wizzard's hand*I confess I really can't comprehend how (even though we live in the same universe) things like that never happen in front of me, let alone to me.
Me jealous, Adi![]()

Reminds me of this :*takes wizzard's hand*
May I have this dance, my lady?![]()

... No. Just... stop. No.*takes wizzard's hand*
May I have this dance, my lady?![]()
Don't be jealous... No. Just... stop. No.
I am not jealous, considering we could actually do stuff in real life together. Not that I want to.
But still, don't even. -_-

Enough.I confess I get annoyed with people who constantly say it's our right to vote. It is, but it's also our right to NOT vote, so fuck you. Double standards ftw?
Late time to be getting cynical about our political system. But ironically by not voting you work against the candidate you might sympathize with.I confess I get annoyed with people who constantly say it's our right to vote. It is, but it's also our right to NOT vote, so fuck you. Double standards ftw?
I confess I slowdanced with someone for the third time in my life.
I was at a birthday party of a friend of mine. And there were boys there I haven't met before. We had a laugh with some of them, being a bit geeky and all. Then we sang to a song that it appeared we all really like. And then came the shots. Bottoms up! Twice for me. xD Then there was another song. A slow one. And a guy I layed my eyes on from when we shook hands held my hand and asked me to dance. More like pulled me out from the table, because I was kinda shy. xD
So yeah, that happened.
I know you are happy and all but don't you pitty Wizzard?Okay, okay. I'm having a date on Thursday.![]()


