Because I got HIGH~ :gnut

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

:rofl
heh we're both winner here :3c
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

remember who he voted for in the most beautiful semi finals and then that he mentioned that she's included in the poll |:

scav you need training! also :oh maybe I was denying it? XDDDDD YOU HAVE A GF STFU GTFOofthisthread!:yelling

@Gary I apologized? WTF ? where?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

training for? my french kiss is perfect dont worry :hurr

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

XDDDDD YOU HAVE A GF STFU GTFOofthisthread!:yelling
there is no harm in having a mistress :hurr
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

so i take it yu o paired destiny with someone yourself like kait ?
... what?

No, I'm not paired with desty. Like how someone paired Kait wiht goodsy, which I support, I support desty with HER own pairing. Which I know who it is. Not telling though. The person I'm talking about knows who he is though.

I was paired with Sari, mainly because people thought they should pair me with women I'm nice to (Sari and desty). I still object because I'm a loner, a badass rebel without a cause. Sari's awesome though, so I gave up protesting and take it like a man. :hip


After that I got yaoi paired, mainly by Kait. Which explains a lot about him. :pwnge


You get paired with bene though, because both of you are weird Romanians.

All in the poll are modesess(screwing up female mod word for sure) I wonder why don't we have regular members? Is it exclusive to pair staff and staff?

But she liked someone else milly? ...

Not telling scav. :hurr
Who? desty? She does, as far as I know. But I'm not telling who. That person as far as I recall likes her back too. Not telling who. :hurr

And no one gives a crap about pairing normal members with mods. Derp.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

Josef what are you waiting to vote? :3c
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

Josef what are you waiting to vote? :3c
Meh .. :derp check it out.


Also Milly, I meant Sari, she did have her favorite right?
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

well this is nice

but I can't return your feelings I'm so so sorry :comfort
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

well this is nice

but I can't return your feelings I'm so so sorry :comfort
what a sad love story :crying

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Meh .. :derp check it out.


Also Milly, I meant Sari, she did have her favorite right?
you voted for everyone, grow some balls :smack
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

well this is nice

but I can't return your feelings I'm so so sorry :comfort
Actually blame Gary, I never said anything. :oh

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

you voted for everyone, grow some balls :smack
Oh dear, scav, are you sure that is not a ballsy move? :3c

Read between the lines. :hee
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

so you want an harem? :worrybunny
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

training for? my french kiss is perfect dont worry :hurr

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------



there is no harm in having a mistress :hurr
detective training you idiot xDDDDDD and good cuz i suck at kissin!

but alas you'll never know because I'll never settle for second place! either first or nothing!
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

detective training you idiot xDDDDDD and good cuz i suck at kissin!

but alas you'll never know because I'll never settle for second place! either first or nothing!
what? :gwah
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

Meh .. :derp check it out.


Also Milly, I meant Sari, she did have her favorite right?
Oh. I dunno. I know she doesn't hate me, so that's a good thing. :0gapose


And you voted for everyone? You puss. -_-
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

WARNING!​


SCAV DO NOT GET FRIENDZONED HERE!​
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

... what?

No, I'm not paired with desty. Like how someone paired Kait wiht goodsy, which I support, I support desty with HER own pairing. Which I know who it is. Not telling though. The person I'm talking about knows who he is though.

I was paired with Sari, mainly because people thought they should pair me with women I'm nice to (Sari and desty). I still object because I'm a loner, a badass rebel without a cause. Sari's awesome though, so I gave up protesting and take it like a man. :hip


After that I got yaoi paired, mainly by Kait. Which explains a lot about him. :pwnge


You get paired with bene though, because both of you are weird Romanians.



Who? desty? She does, as far as I know. But I'm not telling who. That person as far as I recall likes her back too. Not telling who. :hurr

And no one gives a crap about pairing normal members with mods. Derp.
oh lol forgot about me being paired with bene.... :hurr

and what's so weird about us?


and lol at the bold part
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

Oh. I dunno. I know she doesn't hate me, so that's a good thing. :0gapose


And you voted for everyone? You puss. -_-
Is it wrong to love all? :gwah
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

WARNING!​


SCAV DO NOT GET FRIENDZONED HERE!​
NOT HAPPENING :yelling
IF SHE TRIES TO RESIST IMMA DO MY SMEXY HURR DURR MOONING BOOTY DANCE RIGHT IN HER FACE :yelling
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

scav i think you'd scare me away if you did that
 
Top