Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

heh we're both winner here

heh we're both winner here



maybe I was denying it? XDDDDD YOU HAVE A GF STFU GTFOofthisthread!

there is no harm in having a mistressXDDDDD YOU HAVE A GF STFU GTFOofthisthread!![]()

You are welcome you know.
heh we're both winner here![]()


... what?so i take it yu o paired destiny with someone yourself like kait ?


Who? desty? She does, as far as I know. But I'm not telling who. That person as far as I recall likes her back too. Not telling who.All in the poll are modesess(screwing up female mod word for sure) I wonder why don't we have regular members? Is it exclusive to pair staff and staff?
But she liked someone else milly? ...
Not telling scav.![]()


Meh ..Josef what are you waiting to vote?![]()
check it out.

what a sad love storywell this is nice
but I can't return your feelings I'm so so sorry![]()

you voted for everyone, grow some ballsMeh ..check it out.
Also Milly, I meant Sari, she did have her favorite right?

Actually blame Gary, I never said anything.well this is nice
but I can't return your feelings I'm so so sorry![]()

Oh dear, scav, are you sure that is not a ballsy move?you voted for everyone, grow some balls![]()



detective training you idiot xDDDDDD and good cuz i suck at kissin!training for? my french kiss is perfect dont worry
---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------
there is no harm in having a mistress![]()
That word would be the euphemism to use yeah.so you want an harem?![]()

what?detective training you idiot xDDDDDD and good cuz i suck at kissin!
but alas you'll never know because I'll never settle for second place! either first or nothing!

Oh. I dunno. I know she doesn't hate me, so that's a good thing. :0gaposeMeh ..check it out.
Also Milly, I meant Sari, she did have her favorite right?
oh lol forgot about me being paired with bene....... what?
No, I'm not paired with desty. Like how someone paired Kait wiht goodsy, which I support, I support desty with HER own pairing. Which I know who it is. Not telling though. The person I'm talking about knows who he is though.
I was paired with Sari, mainly because people thought they should pair me with women I'm nice to (Sari and desty). I still object because I'm a loner, a badass rebel without a cause. Sari's awesome though, so I gave up protesting and take it like a man.
After that I got yaoi paired, mainly by Kait. Which explains a lot about him.
You get paired with bene though, because both of you are weird Romanians.
Who? desty? She does, as far as I know. But I'm not telling who. That person as far as I recall likes her back too. Not telling who.
And no one gives a crap about pairing normal members with mods. Derp.

Is it wrong to love all?Oh. I dunno. I know she doesn't hate me, so that's a good thing. :0gapose
And you voted for everyone? You puss. -_-

NOT HAPPENINGWARNING!
SCAV DO NOT GET FRIENDZONED HERE!

