- Joined
- Oct 5, 2011
- Messages
- 1,836
- Reaction score
- 634
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: The NFL Thread

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------
I'm glad the Patriots are finally getting to mid-season form. I was uncertain for awhile, but we'll definitely finish the rest of season strong and take the division again. The Jets are no longer a threat, but the dolphins are still to watch out for.
The Falcons are still undefeated? Impressive. Let's see what they do come playoffs. Show out like every year or finally show up
I think the last time he tried to catch a ball it hit the back of his helmetHe couldn't play RB in the NFL and I have no idea about his hands so him playing as a TE seems questionable to me as well.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------
I'm glad the Patriots are finally getting to mid-season form. I was uncertain for awhile, but we'll definitely finish the rest of season strong and take the division again. The Jets are no longer a threat, but the dolphins are still to watch out for.
The Falcons are still undefeated? Impressive. Let's see what they do come playoffs. Show out like every year or finally show up

Last edited:







Gronk broke his forearm I wonder how long he'll be out 