Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1
stop whining.
tl;drYou'd fit more with 9.... everything would be tl;dr for arroniero....
stop whining.
tl;drYou'd fit more with 9.... everything would be tl;dr for arroniero....
are*It's great when you don't have ever watched Bleach and you don't have any idea WTF people is talking about.
No, it's just 1 people.are*

I can, I just didyou can't say people is.......

Back from sax.
I am in.
I am in if digitals in
sing me under #12
i am in
I am in. I thought there was already a list for the next game though.
I DEMAND BEING THE NUMBER 1, NOV 28th IS MY BIRTHDAY![]()
I'm in
Ich bin dabei!
bin dabei
I'm in!

Anti-Bleachy?!It's great when you don't have ever watched Bleach and you don't have any idea WTF people is talking about.

I enlarged it a few inches '-'Who said Espada is going from 1 to 10?![]()
I never showed any interest to read or watch it. If it was older I would have probably started watching it.Anti-Bleachy?!
You're so out!
You always doI enlarged it a few inches '-'

It was a fat joke, but pervy seems better! xDYou always do![]()


What I'm 10th espada ARE YOU SHITTING ME?!?! seriously ??? Yammy of all ppl...NO I DEMAND A NUMBER CHANGE?!?!?! I WANT TO BE AT LEAST AARONIERO ARURUERIE!?!?GAME 20 starting Nov 28/29.
01 [user]digitaldude[/user]
02 [user]Charlie[/user]
03 [user]wizzard[/user]
04 [user]lawelett-kun[/user]
05 [user]kkck[/user]
06 [user]Hardy[/user]
07 [user]xi0[/user]
08 [user]naruto-niichan[/user]
09 [user]Mazino[/user]
10 [user]sakura-aneki[/user]
The Espada is complete. \o/
