Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

It's great when you don't have ever watched Bleach and you don't have any idea WTF people is talking about.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

you can't say people is.......
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Back from sax.

I am in.
I am in if digitals in
sing me under #12
I am in. I thought there was already a list for the next game though.
I DEMAND BEING THE NUMBER 1, NOV 28th IS MY BIRTHDAY :arf
Ich bin dabei!
bin dabei
GAME 20 starting Nov 28/29.
01 [user]digitaldude[/user]
02 [user]Charlie[/user]
03 [user]wizzard[/user]
04 [user]lawelett-kun[/user]
05 [user]kkck[/user]
06 [user]Hardy[/user]
07 [user]xi0[/user]
08 [user]naruto-niichan[/user]
09 [user]Mazino[/user]
10 [user]sakura-aneki[/user]
11 [user]Farfalla[/user]

Who said Espada is going from 1 to 10? :heh
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

so brazil is that fraccion guy from grimmjow's? got killed by hitsu if my memory is not failing me again
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

It's great when you don't have ever watched Bleach and you don't have any idea WTF people is talking about.
Anti-Bleachy?! :gwah

You're so out!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Anti-Bleachy?! :gwah

You're so out!
I never showed any interest to read or watch it. If it was older I would have probably started watching it.

But it looks really cool, I'll probably read it this summer.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Can i play =D?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

We have bad experiences with Farfalla's friends/relatives, but sure, let's give it an other shot! :amuse
 
Last edited:

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Yeah, we love mess up the game
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Fala, nice steampunk :zomg
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

GAME 20 starting Nov 28/29.
01 [user]digitaldude[/user]
02 [user]Charlie[/user]
03 [user]wizzard[/user]
04 [user]lawelett-kun[/user]
05 [user]kkck[/user]
06 [user]Hardy[/user]
07 [user]xi0[/user]
08 [user]naruto-niichan[/user]
09 [user]Mazino[/user]
10 [user]sakura-aneki[/user]

The Espada is complete. \o/
What I'm 10th espada ARE YOU SHITTING ME?!?! seriously ??? Yammy of all ppl...NO I DEMAND A NUMBER CHANGE?!?!?! I WANT TO BE AT LEAST AARONIERO ARURUERIE!?!?

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

and I mean arroniero in the shape of ichigo's clone |: cuz otherwise he looks like shit
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

lush is about to release Ira:zomg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top