Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:omg

No, I made that forum announcement and I talked to some people privately about it, yeah.
Added to the site news up top but a lot of good that will do I think...:bored
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I've tried that before though and I don't remember it being successful. But with the new section and my appeal to people to make the 20th game special, maybe.....or maybe not
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Bob why don't you join the mafia game? you never play, but you are on a lot.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I additionally sent two PMs to six people from past games, such as Frosty, blai, Raizen, freid, Adorien and Naomidee. Hopefully one or two will join us. :amuse
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I additionally sent two PMs to six people from past games, such as Frosty, blai, Raizen, freid, Adorien and Naomidee. Hopefully one or two will join us. :amuse
If I'm in I doubt Adi will.. :/
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
So? Maybe she can flirt with Gary again to make you jealous or something, to get her satisfaction. :heh
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
srsly, some people need to grow up here. :bored
v.v no can do. suman.
more like no don't want to...

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

e need 21 participants for 5 mafia members :noworry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top