Always vague.I advertised the game as best I could
Always vague.I advertised the game as best I could
Always vague.

Ah, that's good.
No, I made that forum announcement and I talked to some people privately about it, yeah.
Added to the site news up top but a lot of good that will do I think...
No, I made that forum announcement and I talked to some people privately about it, yeah.

Why aren't you playing?!Added to the site news up top but a lot of good that will do I think...![]()
I don't have "time"...Why aren't you playing?!

who?
No, I made that forum announcement and I talked to some people privately about it, yeah.

Some staffers, why?who?![]()

So?You guys are obessed about getting moar peeps D:!

nothin was just wondering why you didn't say whoSome staffers, why?![]()
20 for game 20 would be cool!You guys are obessed about getting moar peeps D:!

They want to beYou guys are obessed about getting moar peeps D:!


If I'm in I doubt Adi will.. :/I additionally sent two PMs to six people from past games, such as Frosty, blai, Raizen, freid, Adorien and Naomidee. Hopefully one or two will join us.![]()

v.v no can do. suman.srsly, some people need to grow up here.![]()
