I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

It was good.

I think I ate too much though :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

It's Thanksgiving...there's no such thing :kamina
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

That's true :XD

How was your Thanksgiving?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

So it's Thanksgiving?

I want to say thanks to you for brightening my day with your lovely sets! :hug

How are you, riki-chaaan?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

That's true :XD

How was your Thanksgiving?
Oh, it was eventful :oh

Food was great as usual, plenty of young shitheads to play with (my cousin has quite the litter...). My other grandmother was in bed though, she's quite ill :s
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

I hope your grandmother feels better :comfort

How many kids does your cousin have? I hope they didn't cause too much trouble
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

loved this. make me want to play mario party again
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

I hope your grandmother feels better :comfort

How many kids does your cousin have? I hope they didn't cause too much trouble
She went to the hospital yesterday, doesn't look to good I'm afraid. She has a mass on her lung, but they have to confirm it.

She has three. All pretty young. Oh, they just treat my brother and I like a jungle gym :XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

:comfort

It must be nice for the kids to have a "living" jungle gym. ^^
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

:comfort

It must be nice for the kids to have a "living" jungle gym. ^^
Thanks

Yeah, hopefully they slept well after chasing each other around the room on our shoulders :lmao
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

Yeah, they better
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

Did you go shopping yesterday?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

Did you go shopping yesterday?
I considered going Thursday night since I heard some crazy prices for Bestbuy. But was too lazy :XD

But no, I didn't . After hearing about the lines everywhere, I'm glad I didn't. I worked retail one Black Friday and it was awful, so I'm not sure how I blocked that out of my mind this time :imslow
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

Yeah, I hate the crowds and long line, which is why I'm thankful for online shopping. :XD

What did you want to get from Best Buy?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

Yeah, I hate the crowds and long line, which is why I'm thankful for online shopping. :XD

What did you want to get from Best Buy?
Do you buy groceries online yet? :p

Nothing I needed, but the prices :derp
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

No, I still buy groceries at the stores. :p

LOL You're a silly goo goo
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

No, I still buy groceries at the stores. :p

LOL You're a silly goo goo
Look into that, I'm sure they fresh :derp

Silly...goo...goo? :e3 They were advertising a laptop for $187, but it was a piece of junk
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

What was it?

I bought a Vita bundle pack for $199. Luckily I was able to get it on Best Buy website. Otherwise, I wouldn't even bother getting it. :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top