I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

What was it?

I bought a Vita bundle pack for $199. Luckily I was able to get it on Best Buy website. Otherwise, I wouldn't even bother getting it. :XD
I saw the commercial for that too, it had CoD right?

It was an Asus, but the specs were awful. Like, so bad I don't even know why they sell them n the first place :oh
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

Yeppers though the game is terrible from what I've read online. However, since Best Buy has a $50 bonus or something like that, my brother and I decide to get it still. :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

Yeppers though the game is terrible from what I've read online. However, since Best Buy has a $50 bonus or something like that, my brother and I decide to get it still. :XD
Oh, you both got it?

So you have a gift card now with the purchase?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

Oh no, I bought it for my brother as a X-mas gift.

I believe so.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

Oh no, I bought it for my brother as a X-mas gift.

I believe so.
He picked it out? :oh

My brother has run some ideas by me and I told him just to keep his money :XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

Pretty much, but then we're both are going to use it to play our games. ^^
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

So you bought him a gift that you'll use as well...good going :derp
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

Yeah, that's how it usually works here. :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

So what gift is he getting you that he can use?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

No idea. :XD

I'll think of something.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

Man, you really take the fun out of it :o

Don't you have two brothers?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

Yep, I do.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

Where does your sig/avy come from ?

And Happy Turkey.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

Huh a game I'll never play... (don't have a console)
Oh wait you're playing it in japanese ? :O
Speaking at this year's Taiwan Comic convention, Namco Bandai's Kay Hirono has confirmed that the game is set to be released in English sometime in the near future.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

Nope, I'm waiting to see if it will be released overseas. Apparently, they're looking at bringing it over here.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

So you're wearing this set because you like the art or are you already a fan of something related to this game you didn't even try yet ? (creator or else)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

The former
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

The former
I feel like I have to extract intel from you as I would extract your teeth one by one. <_>
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

:teehee

---------- Post added November 26, 2012 at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was November 24, 2012 at 02:23 PM ----------

Hey, Gats, what do you think of this MoL hint?

It had been useful at Maradon. Nobody knew he had it. That was important.
I think it prefers to Rand and an angreal or sa'angreal. Of course, it could be a red herring and refers to someone else (Asha'man or Taim)

---------- Post added November 27, 2012 at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was November 26, 2012 at 10:42 PM ----------

A work story

6th grade, resource math
At the end of the period, we were playing Around the World. It's a flash card game in which two people compete each other to solve problems (+, -, x, /). The first person who got it right will advance while the loser has to sit down. The winner is the person who went around the room first.

I held out a flash card (11 x 8)

Boy #1: 96!
Boy #2: 108!
Me: No
Other kids: Oh my god, that's so easy! How could you not get it? One times a number is the number!
Boy #1: 147!
Boy #2: 72!
Me: You're kidding, right? :sweat
Girl: It's 88!
Me: Yeah, she's right. You guys are making me worry about the future now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top