I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

riki-chan, is Tales of the Abyss a good game? Did you play Tales of Phantasia? If yes, would you say that Abyss is better than ToP?

And I'm finally reading about Oraji *-*
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

Yep, Tales of the Abyss is a great game. I haven't played Tales of Phantasia but I heard it's a good game too.

That's good. I hope you like it. ^^
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

Oh. A friend of mine said that his uncle that lives in the US is coming to Brazil for x-mas, and he asked me if I'd like him to bring some 3DS games XD So I thought about Zelda, Zero Escape and Tales of the Abyss^^
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

What kind of games do you like?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

Hmmm.... Devil Survivor Overclocked but it's a challenging game.

Paper Mario?

I checked GameFAQs and surprisingly they don't have a lot of RPGs for the 3DS.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

- bumps -



Riki - have you made other submissions for your stories yet?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

Not yet. I haven't written any short stories lately since I'm busy with my current project. :sweat

It has been a while since I told some funny work stories so here we go

Elementary School
An aide told us this story while we're waiting to pick up the kids
Aide: So [name] told me that one of his classmates' grandmother has died so I asked him if he told her that he was sorry. This is what he said.
Boy: *confused* Why? I didn't do anything bad to her [grandmother].
Working with a kindergartner
Boy: May I ask how old are you? Are you 11?
Me: I wish :derp
Teacher in the room: Me too :derp
Middle School, 7th Grade Resource Room
Teacher #1: Hey, [name], do you realize that you're missing something?
Boy: Um...
Teacher #1: Where is your glasses?
Boy: Oh yeah! I forgot it in Study Hall
Teacher #1: You need to remember to wear them. They make you look handsome. Am I right, Mr. B?
Teacher #2: I agree. It does make you look smart and handsome. Right, Ms. N?
Me: I agree. They do look nice on you.
Girl in the classroom: It's because all of you guys are wearing glasses!
Adults: :derp
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

Yeah its been a while - missed your work stories.
I'm heading off riki - goodnight~!

:bye
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

Another work story

Elementary Autism Classroom (K-2)
The children were having free time and a boy picked to do Motor. An aide told him to lie on his stomach so she could roll this giant foam rolling pin on his back to stimulate him.
Boy: *as she was rolling the pin on him* Slower! I want it slowly!

Later

Boy: *pointed to his butt* I want it here!
Oh, one of the kids realized that I was heading out so he told me that he had a gift for me. He ran to his locker, grabbed his lunch box, and broke me a piece of candy cane. :wtf I was so touched so I asked him for a hug, which he did. :hug
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

Another work story

Elementary Autism Classroom (K-2)


Oh, one of the kids realized that I was heading out so he told me that he had a gift for me. He ran to his locker, grabbed his lunch box, and broke me a piece of candy cane. :wtf I was so touched so I asked him for a hug, which he did. :hug
Wow he wanted it in that place huh? Childern are so innocent so i don't know what to make of this with my immature mind :xp.
I bet that aide was thrown for a loop? What was the aides reaction to that?

Thanks for sharing again riki - first part was really funny but the second one about the present takes the cake.
It was really sweet - glad to see the kids love ya riki.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

Oh, the aide was telling him to hurry because he was late for class. She didn't really knew what was happening.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

riki u're such a spammer? :derp
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

Not as bad as you :derp
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

i only do high quality post, they're not spam :derp
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

Suuuuuuuure they are :derp
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

You guys suck - for passing me so much.

I lies - I'm just butt hurt jelly - though not as bad as the lower ones.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

:comfort
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

:confetti ~Merry Christmas~:confetti​
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

So riki, who is your favourite admirer?

You can pick only one. And don't even try something goofy like "I love them all same", only one.

Two minutes to think. Time runs now. *beep* *beep* *bääääp* *bee~
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top