The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
the one in the middle,with his head in his hand xD
the chinese one is vietnamese,and he isnt fat,he just has strong bones ^^
wait a minute...did u just use me to take a shot at one of ur buddies...lol

u young folks never cease to amaze me...lmao...
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
wait a minute...did u just use me to take a shot at one of ur buddies...lol

u young folks never cease to amaze me...lmao...
why should i use u,i dont use ppl...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
why should i use u,i dont use ppl...
no...u misunderstood me...

i was joking,because u put words in my mouth...i never said anyone was fat...i was joking that u said it through me kinda(u know what i mean)...not that u are actually using me...
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
no...u misunderstood me...

i was joking,because u put words in my mouth...i never said anyone was fat...i was joking that u said it through me kinda(u know what i mean)...not that u are actually using me...
damn lawlett deleting his posts,he was the one who said the fat one,i was just too lazy to quote him and BBB too
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
damn lawlett deleting his posts,he was the one who said the fat one,i was just too lazy to quote him and BBB too
sorry...i wasn't mad...i just wanted u to understand what i said...

besides language differences...i'm not the best english speaker to begin with...lol
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
sorry...i wasn't mad...i just wanted u to understand what i said...

besides language differences...i'm not the best english speaker to begin with...lol
neither am i :derp
no need to apologize btw =)
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
shin,where is ur cool long hair :gwah
 

Krina29

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
274
Reaction score
583
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I have just posted 2 pictures :)
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Nice pictures and lovely dress, Krina! I think that color suits you.
 

Krina29

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
274
Reaction score
583
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Nice pictures and lovely dress, Krina! I think that color suits you.
Thank you. I love that dress and color too. The moment I saw it in the shop I knew I have to buy it
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
You should not show your legs that much Krina where were your parents when they let you wear that? :yelling

And beware of the :garbear
 

Krina29

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
274
Reaction score
583
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Sometimes we make good decisions in this life. :nod
I know :)

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

You should not show your legs that much Krina where were your parents when they let you wear that? :yelling

And beware of the :garbear
They had nothing against it and I think it is a bit too long :))

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

And I have nice legs. Why should I not show them?
 

Krina29

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
274
Reaction score
583
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I have just looked at the picture again the dress seems so short because I was sitting down
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Pretty girls everywhere :zomg.

:garbear :allthe
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top