wait a minute...did u just use me to take a shot at one of ur buddies...lolthe one in the middle,with his head in his hand xD
the chinese one is vietnamese,and he isnt fat,he just has strong bones ^^
u young folks never cease to amaze me...lmao...
wait a minute...did u just use me to take a shot at one of ur buddies...lolthe one in the middle,with his head in his hand xD
the chinese one is vietnamese,and he isnt fat,he just has strong bones ^^
why should i use u,i dont use ppl...wait a minute...did u just use me to take a shot at one of ur buddies...lol
u young folks never cease to amaze me...lmao...
no...u misunderstood me...why should i use u,i dont use ppl...
damn lawlett deleting his posts,he was the one who said the fat one,i was just too lazy to quote him and BBB toono...u misunderstood me...
i was joking,because u put words in my mouth...i never said anyone was fat...i was joking that u said it through me kinda(u know what i mean)...not that u are actually using me...
not me, golb prollydamn lawlett deleting his posts,he was the one who said the fat one,i was just too lazy to quote him and BBB too
sorry...i wasn't mad...i just wanted u to understand what i said...damn lawlett deleting his posts,he was the one who said the fat one,i was just too lazy to quote him and BBB too
neither am isorry...i wasn't mad...i just wanted u to understand what i said...
besides language differences...i'm not the best english speaker to begin with...lol

well...u should know my slang using ass by now...neither am i
no need to apologize btw =)


Thank you. I love that dress and color too. The moment I saw it in the shop I knew I have to buy itNice pictures and lovely dress, Krina! I think that color suits you.
Sometimes we make good decisions in this life.The moment I saw it in the shop I knew I have to buy it



I knowSometimes we make good decisions in this life.![]()

They had nothing against it and I think it is a bit too longYou should not show your legs that much Krina where were your parents when they let you wear that?
And beware of the![]()
)Wha??????????? Too long? It's way too short for your ageThey had nothing against it and I think it is a bit too long![]()

Cuse boys are dirty specially at your ageAnd I have nice legs. Why should I not show them?

.

I think I have pictures in my swimsuit tooPretty girls everywhere.
![]()
![]()
)