- Joined
- Oct 13, 2011
- Messages
- 1,455
- Reaction score
- 1,203
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I confess I found many items with sentimental value and remembered happy and sad times from my past.
(All that while cleaning my room...)
I have something more to confess though..:
3 weeks ago I went out to pick new shoes. There was some nice music on the radio pretty girls around. And I was thinking to myself "I think I just found my new shoes". Suddenly a familiar tune on the radio:
A certain 18y beauty suddenly went :
And I was like :*tf
But didn't speak to her and I'm still sorry T.T (thought It might help to dump that thought here...)
(All that while cleaning my room...)
I have something more to confess though..:
3 weeks ago I went out to pick new shoes. There was some nice music on the radio pretty girls around. And I was thinking to myself "I think I just found my new shoes". Suddenly a familiar tune on the radio:
A certain 18y beauty suddenly went :
But didn't speak to her and I'm still sorry T.T (thought It might help to dump that thought here...)
P.S. You may be right Googz.
Last edited by a moderator:

.

.






